Escape?

Hiccup’s POV

I have to say being here is not that bad the only downside is that I only get fed once every two days. It is the second day after Runa patched me up and so far, Surt has left me alone and I know a way to get out of here but I need one more day to get my strength and to get the guards to give me food. When they give me food, I will knock them out and get their keys to lock them up here get my things and they run into the forest that is on the island that I know that I am on. I mean seriously they capture me only to bring me to the same island time after time it is getting tiring. I always use the same method of escape but they do not know when I am going to escape the last time I was here, I escaped on the second week and the time before that I escaped on the eighth day. I wonder when they are going to feed me, there are no windows so I do not know the time.

Toothless POV

I must get to him before they do something that will kill him. I hope Hiccup will hold on and hopefully with little to no new scars this time. Last time they almost made him blind in his left eye if the knife had been pushed with any more force, he would not only have a scar but he would also have lost his eye. That was not a fun month he tried to get some work done but he could not look at the left side of the map without having to turn and he got annoyed when the patrol leader walked up to him from his left.

Right now, I am flying to the island that they are keeping him at I think that the people that are keeping him are idiots because they keep placing them in the same place all the time it is always the same building and the same cell. I think that the people there want him to escape. Hiccup himself said that he had multiple things stashed into the walls and flooring of the cell that help him escape and we both think that the looks on their faces when they realize that he has weapons that appear out of nowhere are hilarious. I am coming up on the island now oh, and would you look at that their village is on fire looks like he escaped. As I look around from the air, I spot Hiccup fighting three Vikings as I near them, I see him take down two of the three and I shoot a plasma blast at the last guy. As I land, he climbs on and we take off into the night.

========================================

Authors note 

I am sorry for not updating lately I have not been feeling the want to write but I have acknowledged one of my readers in there asking for more updates so you have joshua lee10 to thank for this though warning I might not update as soon as you guys ask, I had this chapter written and waiting to upload when I added more to it but this is all I can give you right now. I also apologies for the short chapter I have no idea what else to write but I am not abandoning my story so you do not have to worry about that.