Dragon training

Hiccups Pov

"Well, we start when I get back with the dragons it will take me about 7 hours to get there and about the same time coming back but I will not bring Hiccup with me I will tell him the news and I will get the dragons willing to be a human's companion." I said while looking at Stoick. He looked mad but he calmed himself down giving me a horn and told me that when Berk came in sight to blow the horn four times to signal that the dragons were his and that it was not a raid. I said sure and got on Toothless and went home to talk to the Alpha and get the dragons as well as some sleep.

After the long flight I got to the Alpha and started explaining what was going on and ask if it would be ok for me to leave and be with my human tribe, he said yes and he got all the dragons to listen to him while he explained what was going on and about half of the dragons said that they would go.

"I'm so tired, hey Toothless do you want to sleep for a while before going back to Berk?" I asked Toothless who just walked over to his bed heated it up and laid down. I looked at him then went to my own bed and fell asleep.

The next morning, we got all the dragons that wanted to go and was on our way to berk six and a half hours later I could see berk so I pulled out the horn warned the dragons that I am going to make a loud noise and blew the horn as hard I could and I could see that the villagers herd the noise because they started to run around to get the town ready for the dragons.