Chapter 8

"Getting caught"

HAH! I caught you!", Dokyun shouts in amusement as he swings the door open, laughing.
"I caught y--", his voice quickly fading into thin air as his jaw begin to drop in shock.

Dokyun didn't know how to react. He's shocked...yet he somehow expected this to happen. A lot of thoughts were running through his mind at this moment. "Huh?", he mumbled to himself, rubbing his eyes thinking he must be dreaming. The two love birds on the bed don't seem to notice the sudden presence in the room with them. Both unaware that someone is watching them from across the room with their lips still locked together, shirtless Yijeong flips them over so he's now on top of the other. Pulling on their leader's shirt, hinting that he wants to take it off of him.. Kyungil raises up both his arms, allowing the shirt to come off. Successfully taking it off, the younger throws it behind him, unknowingly of where it lands. Just as the shirt touches the floor...

"Aheem...Hello!?", Dokyun clears his throat..

"Huh?", Kyungil breaks away from Yijeong's lips to look up behind him.

As his eyes meet Dokyun's, he quickly but gently pushes Yijeong to the side. "Yah! Why are you here? Can't you knock?", their leader shyly utters while covering himself with their comforter, hiding his face in shame. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough" , "How long have you been doing...this?", Dokyun smirks.

"Not long. It just...kinda happened...yesterday", Kyungil mumbles as his cheeks begin to blush.

"YESTERDAY?!", Dokyun can't help but to scream out.

"Shhh! Don't yell!", their leader quickly runs up to Dokyun, closing the door behind him. "Don't tell anyone about this, please"

"Why not?"

"Yeah, why don't we just tell them now? Dokyun already knows..", Yijeong pouts as he casually hugs their leader from behind, snuggling his head against his back.

"If you want to...", he utters while picking up his shirt, putting it back on his exposed body.

"Hyung...I'm only ok with telling them if you are"

"Ok. We'll tell them", Kyungil says with a smile on his lips, as he puts his hands on the younger's, intertwining their fingers.

"What? Are you sure?.. I was kinda hoping to keep a secret, hehe", Dokyun jokingly utters.

"Really? Hahaha", "You wouldn't even be able to hold it in for 5 minutes before telling someone", Yijeong laughs.

"Yeah...you're right, haha", he chuckles in embarrassment. "I'll go now...I'm hungry. Come and eat you two.. We've got a heavy schedule today..", leaving the room.

"We're coming", the younger responds, giving their leader a quick peck on his cheek before putting on some clothes.

"I'll go first then", Kyungil whispers, while opening the door.

"Hyung...aren't you forgetting something?", Yijeong says, smiling.