12

Virgil almost decided against it. He had never done it before so it didn't seem relevant. However, as soon as he popped up, he realized that it really didn't matter. He had been neglecting that portion of his duties out of fear and seeing as how Roman was up... he had no reason to put it off. He found himself heading to Roman's room before it even clicked.

He stopped only once to get another one of the items he made. The laundry basket... enchanted to never fill. He could put countless of thing in here and never run out of space. He used the same enchantment for the picnic basket he gave to Patton for fathers day. He still doesn't know if the moral man ever actually found out about that yet.

Roman narrowed his eyes as he watched Virgil carry the basket straight to his door. He was about to ask what he was doing when he saw Virgil pull out this skeleton key. Roman wasn't even kidding. It was a key with a skull on it. Virgil glanced over at Roman before unlocking the door, much to Roman's horrific surprise, and stepped back to let Ro walk in first. It was his room after all.

"So... You have a key to my room?" Roman was only slightly unnerved. He figured that morality had a way to access his room, he just didn't think Anx did too. Virgil frowned hearing the anxiety in Roman's voice. He understood though. He was actually surprised Roman didn't snap at him. How else would one react to finding out his enemy had a way to get into his room?

"Relax, Ro. This is the first time I've used my key. Besides..." He held it up showing Roman it's bone-white paint job as Virgil set the basket down. "It's a skeleton key. It opens every door." Literally... another enchantment that took him a while to perfect... and a little too well too. That's why it is always on his person. Just image what Remus could do with it. "I just figured that since you're up and shit. I could finally get to your room."

"What do you mean?" Virgil rolled his eyes taking a deep breath before letting his magic spread out. It shocked him just how open he was lately about it, to be honest. Roman watched in confusion at how Virgil went stock still until the anxious man's eyes shot open surprising him. Virgil walked over giving Roman this slight look before pulling out all his dirty clothing from under the bed."H-Hey..."

To say Roman was embarrassed would have been an understatement. Virgil, however, wasn't in the mindset to find it awkward. He's done everyone else's why would Roman's laundry be any different. He tossed them all in the basket ignoring Roman's reddening face as he glanced around the room. His last trip in here he had been way too distracted to notice everything. Out of everyone, Roman seemed to have the cleanest room. There wasn't much he had to do except... Virgil snapped sending a spell out causing Romans slight messy bed to fix itself and the trash to all go in the bin. Virgil grabbed the bin and blinked watching the trash vanish before placing it neatly on the floor again. Virgil grabbed the clothes basket and left without even looking to see if Roman was still following. He went to Patton's room next.

He had a routine. Thomas was always first. Then Patton... Virgil unlocked the moral man's door sending a silent spell throughout the whole room as to not risk waking Dad up. Patton's room was the messiest. It wasn't a total mess but... Virgil always had stuff to do. He picked up all the clothes, putting them in the basket before working on the trash. Often times it was just remnants of crafts and things. He smiled a bit seeing all of Patton's stuffies messed with. He snapped his fingers and watched them all rearrange themselves right before grabbing a dog one and placing it with the sleeping man. After that, he moved to take out his usual outfit and placed it on the desk before leaving again. He spotted Roman standing there in the hallway and he smiled. He didn't understand it but the idea that Roman cared, or was curious, enough to want to know what he does so much it made him happy.

Onto Logan. Roman watched silently as Virgil moved to Logic's door, basket in hand. The creative man almost didn't want to go in but seeing Virgil immediate move to shut off the alarm clock Roman's curiosity got to him. Virgil had told Logan time and time again he didn't need the alarm. Even still, the logical one continuously set one. When that was done he started picking up the desk. Like with Thomas's table this morning, Logan had papers scattered about in no particular order. He picked them all up putting them into a pile and straightened up all the other things Logan had laying about.