SIXTEEN

(JAEDEN'S POV)

This weekend was going to be shit, Noah has dumped me, Wyatt is no longer an option and I can't even meet with Finn to talk since he's on a holiday with Noah. I would have to do something this weekend so I resorted to the usual, Netflix, it's never let me down and hopefully never will. While bringing a new series I checked my phone to see if Noah had next me, if he hadn't I would at least send him an apology text praying for forgiveness. He hadn't sent me anything, nobody had, I was all alone once again like I was before him, before Noah saved my life and now just like before he was gone. I had to send him an apology text, it was my only chance to communicate with him, I searched for his number on my phone but it wasn't at the top like it usually was, so I scrolled down my contacts list until I reached the bottom, no Noah Schnapp anywhere to be seen, that son of a bitch blocked me. It was over he had completely fucking dumped me and there wasn't a single fucking thing I could do. That was the moment when the tears starting coming out of my eyes and the tears continued all day until it was 8pm and I decided that I would want a shower. I walk into the bathroom with a towel and just as I was about to turn the shower on my eyes glared over at my razor blades, it had been so long since I had used them and the time had come once again. I grabbed the blade out of the packet and at first lightly grazed it against my forearm, I eventually dug deeper into my sin until there were pretty substantial marks all down my forearms, blood dripping from the piercing's, it felt numb but good, a gentle release of all the pain that was building up inside of me, like the old times. I get naked and hop in the shower, the steaming hot water made my forearms even more dumb and washed the blood off of my arms, eventually I hoped out of the shower and continued watching Netflix feeling even worse then before, feeling a strong sense of guilt.

Sunday went just the same way and here I was, once again, in the front seat of Finn's car heading to school. Today was going to be terrible, I knew Noah would just ignore me and that would make my mental health even worse, but my friends will think something's up, I don't want anyone to know about the breakup, not even Finn. The day was slow and horrible, all the classes I shared with Noah he spent sitting on the other side of the room, not even glancing at me. This pissed me off the whole day because I wanted him back more then anything else in the world, but he just seemed to not give the slightest shit about it, I needed him to know how I feel, I needed him to know my pain. After school that day I got text messages from Jack, Finn and Wyatt all giving their opinions on the breakup, obviously Noah told them and since I didn't want to tell anyone about it the story was skewed to his side. Wyatt was really supportive and just trying to help me out, he was telling me about how there are other boys and that through time he will forgive me, shit I fucking hope so. Finn just seemed disappointed at me, he already knew I wanted to cheat on him and that I shouldn't have told him, it was just such a difficult situation where I fucked myself and couldn't really end up with a good outcome. Jack on the other hand was fucking fuming, he had completely taken Noah's side in all this and went fucking in on me. He harassed me all night and called me a cheater, even though I didn't even cheat. I just didn't know what to do so I went back to my roots, the trusty old alcohol and suicidal thoughts, Jesus fuck it's good to be Jaeden. It's good to be a gay nerd who just got dumped by one of the only people in the world who he had a connection with that was actually reciprocal. 

(WYATT'S POV)

"What the fuck Mom, what do you mean we are moving to New York", "Wyatt, watch your fucking language and we are moving to New York because your father has got a new job and a great opportunity in New York. Fuck, I thought to myself, I finally found a true friend in Jaeden, a caring person who I can be honest with and now it's being snatched away from me. One month was all I had left here, then it was gone, Jaeden will be left behind and I'll have to move to a new school, make new friends. Man I was happy with my current friends, with my current girlfriend and the hopes and prayers that Jaeden may be mine one day. How could I tell him or maybe he just doesn't give a fuck about me and won't care when I leave, but that seems hard to believe. I just pray it doesn't make him sad, I just pray that i'll be able to see him occasionally after. The next month I will try my best to see him as often as possible until i'm finally gone.