♡ 15 ♡

Jungkook was at work sighing he looks through paperwork reading it as he got a call from his eomma answering it while taehyung was in a meeting

" Hey eomma.. "

" Jungkookie! How are you doing, sweetheart? "

" I'm fine what did you call for? "

" Well kookie we've been thinking since now that you're much older! You can take over you're appa and my company since you are an only child "

" But eomma I'm good with the job I have right now I don't want you're company at least not yet "

Taehyung finished his meeting early about to go in his office but hears jungkook talking on the phone standing outside his office door

" Jungkookie, you and I both know that you're only there against you're will or is there something keeping you there? "

" Eomma.. I love taehyung.. But he only sees me as nothing but a toy just like his last fiancé.. And I sometimes wish I could be something more.. "

" That's why, kookie. Me and you're appa think you should run the company and then see who and what family Kim taehyung is messing with "

" Eomma.. I'll think about it.. "

Jungkook hung up laying his head down thinking as taehyung had went inside without the younger noticing crossing his arms

" Cute.. Very cute.. " Taehyung says in a sarcastic tone

" Taehyung! Sir! " Jungkook sprint up looking at the older male

" And here I thought, maybe he might be the cute little bunny that changed my entire life from actually using someone to actually loving them "

" It's n-not like t-that.. "

" I don't care anymore and I'll be married in a couple of months "

" No! Taehyung! "

" Or how about you never see me again? Having a new boss would be good for you wouldn't it? "

" Taehyung! I don't wanna lose you! "

" I thought you wanted to get rid of me. These past few weeks, when we lived together I started to love you instead of focusing on my revenge.. "

" Taehyung.. "

" Don't worry I'll leave in a couple of months to rearrange the wedding with another ceo's daughter just like my parents planned. "

" You're actually getting married...? "

" I wasn't going to but thanks for the reminder "

Taehyung walks out his office as jungkook's eyes widened trembling then tears start rolling down his cheeks he didn't want him to get married

Taehyung sighs looking down as a single tear rolled down his cheek covering his face going into his office sitting in his seat

" I don't care I got million girls lining to be with me I don't need one little pipsqueak.. I will be South Korea's Top CEO "

After a few days, jungkook decides to move out he knows seeing taehyung would only hurt him more then he starts crying looking down shaking his head

" No! It's f-for the b-best he's gonna be m-married and that's good.. " Jungkook says talking to himself looking down starting to cry. " Then why do I feel so empty..? "

Jungkook got his old apartment back sighing holding his knees. Next day, jungkook was looking through paperwork as he overheard some coworkers conversation

" Did you hear that Mr. Kim is finally getting married?! "

" That girl must be so lucky having a handsome guy like that!! "

" I'm pretty sure! He's also moving to Daegu with his wife so we'll be getting a new boss! "

" Really?! That's amazing! "

Jungkook couldn't take it he puts his papers down going into taehyung's office breathing heavily as the younger looked down

" Taehyung.. Everyone's talking about you're wedding... "

" So? What's the issue? "

" Nothing.. I'm sorry for disruption "

" I know you're jealous, jungkook "

" There's no reason for me to be jealous.. You made you're choice.. "

" Yeah you made me choose that "

" Taehyung.. "

" I guess it's true I'll never stop using people especially when the one I love stabbed me in the back "

" Taehyung don't say that. This isn't like you! I still love you! "

" How can you say that when all I do is give you pain? "

" When you came back from you're business trip, I was just so happy to see you surprisingly, I missed you taehyung.. "

" I did miss you too but doesn't matter I'm planning on going with it forget about me, jungkook "

" F-Forget? I know we didn't have good memories when we first met.. But, I do love you! "

" Like I said, I'm not made to love anyone like you for example I'll just use you until you finally break and end up crying "

" But taehyung, you can learn to love! Love me.. "

" That's impossible for me, jungkook. "

" I don't know why you're doing this! But I know one thing, you love me! "

Taehyung jumped at the sudden comment the bunny said looking back at him jungkook then looks down in tears covering his face

" Yes.. You treated me like shit.. But there was good times.. When I first had sex with you.. That was one.. When you we're jealous that I was dating jimin.. When you found out he cheated on me you tried to go hurt him! You're protective with me unlike others when tzuyu was here, I heard 'Kim Jungkook' which made me think we would've got married.. "

" I did love you.. Slowly growing bit by bit but I think I stopped knowingly myself I can't love nobody and I just use them for my own personal gain like you "

" What is there to gain from you separating from me?! Tell me, taehyung! "

" ...You won't get hurt.. " Taehyung says

Jungkook felt his heart beating out of his chest he runs behind him then he buries his face on his back sniffling holding him from behind

" Let go.. "

" No! You're the real one I love, taehyung.. How am I gonna forget you?! When you're the only I love and have right now?! The fact that you're getting married hurts me even more!! "

" Jungkook come on let go.. "

" Taehyung.. I love you... Though you completely treated me like shit.. I've always loved you "

As soon as jungkook says that, he faces him then got on his tippy toes going to kiss him as taehyung blocks it holding his lips with his hand

" I'm sorry.. "

..................................................................................