Scenario 73: How to Control the Lioness

Two random boys: *quivering in fear while face to face with an angry Yaya*

Yaya: *blazing in fury* Why are you two late again huh?! Didn't I tell you that yesterday was the last time I would allow you to be late?!

Random boy #1: Ah well-

Random boy #2: You see-

Yaya: What's your excuse now?! Well whatever it is I know that you two were playing video games again! *becomes even more mad*

The two boys: Eeeeek!

Boboiboy: *happens to be passing by. Not really. He was looking for Yaya since she wasn't in the classroom* Ah Yaya! There you are!

Two random boys: Noooooo! Boboiboy don't come close! T-the lioness is furious!

Boboiboy: Eh? Why is that? What did you do this time? *shakes his head* Well that doesn't matter. We're late for class. *pats Yaya's head* There there. I'm sure they've learned their lesson. Let's get back to class okay?

Random boy #1: He touched her! He touched her! He touched her while she was raging!

Random boy #2: He's going to get yelled at- eh?

Yaya: *suddenly has flowers and sparkles around her*

Two random boys: Huh?!

Boboiboy: *smiling at Yaya while being oblivious to the fact he cooled down THE lioness*

Yaya: Ah.... okay. *shyly smiles back at him*

Two random boys: HUH?!

Boboiboy: *continues to pat her head* Shall we get going?

Yaya: *sparkling and nods* Yes!

Boboiboy and Yaya: *walks away leaving the two boys*

Random boy #1: Bro.... did you see that? H-he

Random boy #2: I know.... Boboiboy controlled the lioness.

Random boy #1: We'll forever be in his debt. He saved us.

Random boy #2: *has tears on eyes* Boboiboy really is a great hero.