The Meeting

Seokjin was a weird person.

When I say weird, Expect it to be very weird. Why's that?

Oh well, That's what I'm going to tell you about.

But at first, My name is Sungmin. Park Sungmin (박 성민). I am 16 year old girl with bouncing spirits. Well, in front of my friends.

But infront of others? nah...

I might even get a bad reputation because of my unsociable face.

People often say that I'm ruining my good looks with my death glare pasted in my face like a mask. Making people scoot away from me and my life.

I am basically introvert because I don't mix well with others.

But that's the thing Kim Seokjin does very well. Socialize. He is famous, extroverted, nice and humble.

He is unfortunately funny too.

Unfortunately? His dad jokes cracks anyone up. It even cracked the coldest ruthless teacher in our school, once.

But the thing is, That boy hides a lot of pain in himself. Absurd, right?

And I noticed that. And I'm bragging about it, haha. He doesn't feels content with what he has. He feels that unknown lonely feeling as if nobody existed in his card. Nobody recognised him.

But, in the reality, it looked awfully true to me.

He was a ball of happiness. And people crowded in front of him because he never radiated negative energy. They were surrounding him because he had everything one could imagine.

But he is perfect.

His grades are really good, he is one of the top ten. He is really good-looking. He is also sporty. He is kindhearted. Sociable. Nice. Funny. And every other adjectives you can describe to define a perfect person.

Whenever I see him in the cafeteria, He always manages to get the crowd his attention. He is really a good listener. People love him alot.

But in the crowd of people, what most never noticed, He is lonely.

He mixes up with people who are only for his good times.

But that doesn't means he isn't aware of it or he doesn't has friends who genuinely care for him. He has a group of seven.

And....all of their visuals are no joke.

I mean, If a whole crowd of girls go crazy for these seven guys then of course.

And I soon found my eyes staring at him. Not that I was surprised, But I was wondering how that guy managed a person like me, staring at him, sparing a good look.

And these feelings kept growing for him. But, They were just a tinge of endearment.

Just a tinge.

Untill the new year, All of the class were preparing for things. Changing their styles and looks. Buying stuff and preparing for school and meeting their friends.

Our group is planning on a decorative new year class.

I'm added on our class group chat. Where everyone is added. But I was that person in the group who never seemed to look forward, never cared in the meantime.

But still people kind of liked me. I was famous. I was added in the group.

So is he.

I met him once in a group meeting. He was famous as always. I'm talking about 4 years back. When we only began highschool.

He hid his silhouette in a part of my heart. And surprisingly enough, I wasn't aware of that.

Our meeting was miraculous.