Chapter 6

Suggested (on Quotev) by: NothingNess Reader-Only and Annette

It was a typical day, well almost, if it weren't for a recent Autobot invasion. The shouts of orders and blaster fire are enough for any sparkling to huddle close to their guardian. In Y/n's case, he wasn't there. Soundwave was busy fending off the Autobots from getting anyplace near the important archives, whatever that meant. She was alone and nestled close to the cold wall of the long hallway. Loud pedes stomped near her hiding place, forcing her to retreat further, in fear of getting caught in the crossfire.

"Sire!" she screamed as the sound of a large group came closer.

To her luck, it was an assembly of vechicons scouting for the remaining ranks of the Autobots. "It's okay little one, come with us. Your safe now." One mech soothed with an outstretched servo.

The small f/c femme crawled out and held the vechicon's servo as they walked around to find the third in command. They passed multiple frames of dismantled vechicons and spilled energon. Y/n whimpered uneasily. Many questions wondered through her processor as of why did this happen, and what did they do to deserve this cruel death?

As they rounded the corner, a blue femme along with a yellow mech with their blasters drawn appeared before them.

"Quick go and hide dear one," the vechicon whispered, nudging her into a compartment.

Beeps came from the yellow mech while pointing at her as she disappeared into the room.

"I know Bee, I saw it too," the femme answered. " Let's retrieve the sparkling and get back to base."

Behind closed doors, which muffled the sounds, grunts and the loud sounds seemed to go on forever. Covering her audio receptors, she cried, wondering if sire was going to come for her.

Then everything stopped all at once. Everything was still. Opening her e/c optics, she looked toward the doors. Was it over?

Suddenly the door slide open revealing the golden mech. "There you are," he whirled softly.

Y/n scooted closer toward the wall. Where were was the nice vechicon who helped her?

"Bee, you found it?" the femme queried from outside.

"Yes, she's in here," he answered moving aside for her.

"What do think? Think they took her?"

He beeped, "Maybe we should take her Ratchet, he and Optimus will know what to do." He moved closer to the huddled sparkling, "It's okay, we're going to take care of you,"

"Take care of me?" she pondered. Didn't they know that she had a sire?

Scooping her up, they left through one of the portals Soundwave would always draw up. She struggled in his grip, "Sire!" she cried out. Her call echoed down the hallway, reaching a certain mech's audio receptors.

Soundwave wondered around the Nemesis making sure everything was still intact and guard the terminals. He had taken care of the green wrecker, Bulkhead, with ease. It amused him at how he had fallen for one of his infamous 'tricks'.

The wrecker had found the TIC walking around aimlessly and decided for a head-on one match. One that ended effortlessly.

Popping up a quick groundbridge and sending him to one of the nearby forests was a job well done. No mistakes and no harm done.

A shout cried out from one of the hallways not far from him reached his receptors. It sounded a lot like Y/n's!

Following the sound of her cry for him, he immediately looked down the hallway and was greeted by a chilling sight.

Vechicons littering the floor and an open doorway. One of the offlined mechs was pointing toward the compartment. There was a faint glow but it disappeared the second he saw it. Sprinting inside the empty room, he searched for his daughter. "My sparkling, my sparkling, where are you?!" he shouted in his helm.

After moments of unsuccessful searching, he gazed at where the glow had come from. It only took his processor a good bit to realize that his baby was stolen from him.

Oh, those Autobots would pay, dearly, for ever crossing paths and messing with his family.

~~~~~

I guess want to say thank you for suggesting this chapter. I was so dumbstruck cause this was exactly what I need to move on with the plot, so a million thanks. Love to see more of what you want to see. Yours's truely, Brewolf.