Chapter 4

"What is this project even about?", Ajax whines as he follows me out of class

"Its about the the book were reading, you know To Kill A Mockingbird!" I tell him, picking up my pace.

He easily catches up to me, sadly. Curse you short legs!

"You want to start working on it today?", Ajax says looking down at me.

"Are you kidding! It's due in like two weeks, no thanks! Bye bye.", I say before sprinting the rest of the way towards my next class.

"Wait! I dont have your number!", I hear him shout.

Oh well to bad so sad.

_________________________________________

"Please!", I beg Leah

"No." She replied back, trying to avoid my puppy eyes.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top!", I whine to her.

"Fine," she huffs,"we can go get icecream."

I sequel and start jumping up and down. After my episode I grab her hand and start dragging her to the car.

We both hop in as I throw Leah the keys with a big smile on my face. She just sends a glare towards me and starts driving.

The bell rings as we enter the cute little icecream parlor. This is the place were the whole town's teens go to hangout. Must of the time its crowded, today wasn't one of those days.

The color theme was baby blue and white. From the booths to the tiles on the floor everything are those two colors.

We walk up to the counter to order. Standing at the register was a guy who looked our age. He had curly brown hair and cute brown eyes. Probley goes to our school.

"Hi welcome, what can I get for you cutie?", he asks me. I blush at the name
'Cutie'.

I look at the display to see the all the different flavors. I tap my chin trying to decide.

"Oh I know! I'll have one scope of strawberry, one chocolate, anddddd oreos in a cone please!"

Leah ends up ordering rocky road in a cup. I pay and wait for my yummy icecream.

I sequel when the boy hands it to me.
I take a big lick of it before we find a booth.

"Fatass.", Leah says as she scrunchies her nose in disgust.

I stick my tongue at her and head towards an open booth by the door.

Just as we take a seat the bell rings again. I look behind me to see to walked in. I groan in annoyance when I see who it is.

Of course! Stupid cheerio eating jerk and his goonies.

Ajax looks around, his eyes landing on me. A huge smirk appears on his face as he walks over with his friends.

I roll my eyes and look back at Leah who looks at me with wide eyes. I give her the 'dont ask' look.

Ajax slides his huge body into the seat next to me. One of his friends slide in next to Leah while the other one leans on the back of their cushion seat.

"Hello sweetheart!", his friend says to me. Of course I blush. Stupid cheeks.

"Shut it Max.", Ajax says clenching his jaw.

Max has sandy hair with blue eyes, when he was standing he was a little shorter than Ajax, he has a pretty good build but not as good as Aja- STOP ROSE!

"Chill! I was only playing.", he says putting his hands up then stretching his arm and putting it behind Leah who still looks shocked.

I suddenly get the urge to pee. Very badly. But big boy over here is in my way. I lightly tug on his shirt trying to get his attention.

"Yes Rose?", he asks.

"Can you move please I need to use the bathroom.".

He exits the booth, I get up stretch my arms up.

"OMG SHES SO TINY! CAN WE KEEP HER AJAX PLEASE PLEASE!!". I jump and yelp from the yelling. I dont like loud noise.

"Shut the fuck up Joseph!", Ajax barks as he pulls me to his chest.

I whimper at how tight hes holding me, I also frown when I see that my icecream is melting in my hand. I wiggle out of his hold and sit back down, licking my yummy treat again.

All the sudden I dont have to pee anymore.