Chapter 1

"Ya, I'll meet you at the gates!", I yelled at my bestfriend through the phone

"Ya, I'll meet you at the gates!", I yelled at my bestfriend through the phone. "Do not rush me! I'm eating my cheerios!", Leah sighs and hangs up. She know nothing can come between me and my Cheerios.

I'm currently sprinting down the hall on my way towards math class. By the time I finished breakfast, I was already 5 minutes late to school. I get to the classroom and swing the door open, making everyone's head turn towards me.

"Late again Miss Rose?, Mr. William says raising an eyebrow at me.

"Sorry! I was eating my Cheerios!", I say taking a seat next to Leah. As I sit down she leans in to tell me the latest gossip.

Leah's the girl you go to when you need an invite to a party, the latest scoop, or just a good laugh. Shes 5'6 with gorgeous long, tan legs. Beautiful raven black hair and stunning green eyes. Leah makes head turns when she walks in the room. But she never brags about it, that's one of the reasons why I love her.

Me on the other hand, I'm not the prettiest. Most people tower over my 5'0 ft frame, I have untamable, light red curly hair. Also cant forget my plain, bright blue eyes. There the only thing I like about me to be honest.

"Are you listing to to me Ro!", Leah screams at me making people look at us weirdly.

"Nope.", I say popping the 'p'.

"As I was saying, Ajax is coming back from New York!", she says. I have no clue who this guy is. I tilt my head slightly.

Leah rolls her eyes, "Hes the guys that got suspended for starting that fist fight with the English teacher. Remember?".

"Oh ya! That guy!", I say with sarcasm dripping form my voice.

"Your too complicated for me.", she groans, rubbing her temple.

"That why you love me!"

I sit down next to Leah as I pull out my lunch bag. I gasp loudly when I open it, tears already flooding into my eyes.

"What's wrong?", Leah says with worry.

"My Cheerios! There not in here!", my voice breaks.

"Maybe you dropped them while running to class? Just go retrace your steps.", she says rolling her eyes than mumbling something about how over dramatic I am.

I get up to start to walk out of the cafeteria, when a couple of guys walk in. There where three in total, a lean, tall guy with brown hair and honey eyes. A second one that was a little taller than the first, he had sandy blond hair with a charming, flashy smile on his adorable face.

The last one was the tallest and muscular of them all. Probley around 6'5 with smokey, dark, almost black eyes. His hair was the color of a warm, summer night. Just the thought of it made me want to run my fingers through it. But something in his hand pulled my attention away from his gorgeous face. In his hand was a ziplock bag, with my Cheerios inside.

Oh hell no! I thought to myself. Handsome or not, it's always Cheerios before humans with sticks between their legs. I marched my short self right in fornt of him, making him, and everyone around us, stop what they where doing.

"You have my Cherrios big guy!", I pressed a finger to his chest while looking up at him.

He smirks. He flipping smirks! I'm trying scare him. Why did I think that would work. The next thing he does, brings more tears to my eyes. He opens the bag and dumps the rest of the Cheerios in his mouth.

"What are you gonna do now Cheer?", he says giving me a nickname. I look up at him though my teary eyes, and walk away. Just kidding! I kicked him in the balls and ran out of the cafeteria.

Call me dramatic but I love my Cheerios! I cant live without them!
I walk towards my locker since I have nothing to do, my cheeks still stained with tears, I get my book ready for English.

I meet Leah by the entrance of the class, as I approach her, I can see the worried expression on her face. When we make eye contact she marches over towards me.

"What the hell happened back there!?You do realize that was Ajax, right?, she screams, I wince at her swearing.
In reply I just shrug.

"The badyboy ate my Cheerios."