I don't mind,

this time it doesn't matter.

'Cause your friends,

they look good; you look better.

Don't you know all night,

I've been waiting for a girl like you to come around?"

I started as she began playing, a smile curving on her lips when she knew it was about her. I refrained from blushing, deciding to continue.

"Under the lights tonight.

You turned around, and you stole my heart.

With just one look,

when I saw your face.. I fell in love.

It took a minute, girl,

to steal my heart tonight!

With just one look, yeah!

Waiting for a girl like you!"

It wasn't long until Mady scooched a little closer to me, and she joined in on singing with me. We both were smiling like fools and we barely even started the song.

"I'm weaker. My words fall, and they hit the ground. Oh life, come on here, don't you fail me now. I start to say, I think I love you, but I make no sound. 'Cause all my life, I've been waiting for a girl like you to come around."

We smiled at each other sweetly as we went to the chorus.

"Under the lights tonight!

You turned around,

and you stole my heart!

With just one look,

when I saw your face.. I fell in love!

It took a minute, girl!

To steal my heart tonight!

With just one look, yeah!

Waiting for a girl like you!"

Just as we were about to continue, we were forced to stop singing when our eyes met. Mady slowly raised her hand off of the guitar strings, and I closed my mouth to stop singing. As I stared into her brown eyes and as she stared into my blue ones, we both seemed to be enjoying each other's company.

Before we could find time to hesitate, we both found ourselves leaning in towards each other. We both closed our eyes, only getting closer and closer by the second. I reached out to slide a loose strand of hair behind her ears, and then our lips met.

The kiss only lasted about a few seconds, just like the others. Although it was short, it was full of meaning. No matter how many times we would kiss, we could never get used to the feeling or sensation. Because everytime we would pull away from each other, a smile would remain on our faces, as did a faint blush to our cheeks.

"You have an amazing voice," Mady finally stuttered to me. I smiled over at her, and she returned the favor.

"Thank you. You do, too." I complimented her. "And, you're beautiful, too."

"No, I'm not," she said, looking down to the floor.

I raised her chin with my hand, forcing her to look in my eyes. She smiled weakly at me as I tried to calm her. I did sort of a whisper-sing, as you may want to call it. It may be a bad name for it, but there really isn't anything better than what it truly mean literally. So, why try?

"...Don't need make-up, to cover up,"

I sang, running my finger softly along her cheek. I skipped ahead in the song as she gave me a small smile. It was small, but it was still something.

"You don't know, oh-oh!

You don't know you're beautiful, oh-oh!

That's what makes you beautiful..."

"You're so sweet," she complimented me, causing me to chuckle from smiling so hard.

"Thanks," I said awkwardly. Wrapping my arm around both of her shoulders, I stood up until I was on my feet. "Why don't we get back to the boys? I'm sure they're wondering that we're doing. Besides, I'm sure Harry might have cooked up a descent meal for us back at the house."

Mady rose to her feet as well, sliding my arm off of her shoulders as she clasped my hand with hers. Giving each other a quick glance, we skipped back out of the field.

Mady

"Wait, there's something I want to do before we leave," Nialler began, slowing down to a stop. It was so quiet now from lack of laughter, that we could hear each other's breathing as our chests rose.

"What?" I asked, confused of the sudden pause.

"This," Niall flashed me a devious smile before tackling me to the ground, and he pinned me down overtop a patch of freshly-cut flowers.

He leaned over me, pinning my wrists down with his hands. Meanwhile, his stomach was hovering over mine, and that's when I decided to swtitch things up a little. Gaining the control, I was able to flip over, and now he was the one on the ground.

Nialler laughed, and I did the same. When our eyes locked again and the Irish boy was sure I was distracted, he returned our positions to its original form. In other words, he was once again overpowering me. I have to admit though, I liked it either way.

"Niall, get off me!" I giggled as he threw some daisies overtop of me. I smiled, dusting them off as he reached out an arm to pull me up off of the ground.

"Happy?" The blonde wanted to know, grabbing a good hold of me. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes. I am now."