lightweight 2; kairi

"so your telling me that y'all almost kissed" mattia asked looking at kairi for confirmation, to which he nodded. both of the boys looked over at you laying on the couch across the room assuming you were sleep.

"friends kiss all the time your making this a big deal. she's drunk so she's not thinking right" mattia said rolling his eyes. kairi shook his head before running his hands through his hair.

"no man something about this felt different. she couldn't have been that drunk we weren't even there for a long time" mattia nodded make sense of kairi's words as he pulled his phone out to check the time. the whole ride home consisted of the two boys attempting to over play the silence with bass boosted music simply because their night ended young.

"dude stop being a bitch, if you think she knew what she was doing, when we drop her off just tell her how you feel." he whisper yelled. quickly shaking his head kairi stood to his feet before walking over to his phone that sat on the charger. 

"i think im gonna tell her parents she's staying here tonight. I don't want to wake her up" kairi said while looking over at you with a small smile. his heart beat began to quicken just at the thought of you. your smile, the sound of your laughter, your silly jokes, just you. he's spent almost 2 years trying to figure out what made you so addicting in comparison to other girls, was it your hair? your eyes? your heart? though he still can't figure out why his heart was set on you, he continued to keep his thoughts a secret to him and mattia.

mattia looked at kairi with a raised eyebrow before rolling his eyes and sucking his teeth.

"her parents aren't going to let her stay are you crazy?" kairi shook his head snapping out his trance looking down at his phone and clicking on the contact that read "y/n's mom💛" and began typing up a message. " no they will, her mom knows my mom and I'll just tell her that she's sleeping in my room and im sleeping in the living room. her parents trust me"

"they don't trust you, they just know your too scared to try anything with her" mattia froze looking at his friend suddenly feeling bad for tormenting him about his crush while you laid a few feet over. "sorry bro. if you aren't ready you just aren't ready ill stop being a dick. but im about to go,ill stop by tomorrow after my parents get back from shopping to check on her"

a simple nod and mattia was gone leaving kairi with his thoughts. he walked over the his bed where you laid  and sat next to you. he placed his hand on your cheek softly stroking it before huffing lowly.

"your fucking my mind up y/n. im too pussy to say it while your awake so here i am talking to while your knocked out" kairi whispered moving his hand and looking down at you.

"i wish i could tell you that it feel like my whole world revolves around you, and i don't mind it. you make everyday worth living. im so fucking in love with you and it hurts." he paused before furrowing his eyebrows.

"loving you is hard. watching you love other boys the way i want you to love me hurts. im not what you deserve, you deserve the world and so much more. and if i could give you that i would because you make me feel things i have never felt in my whole life." he frowns before looking away.

"fuck man." he said in a regular tone feeling his eyes water, heart laying heavy in his chest. your body turned at the noise as your eyes began to flutter open.

"that's how you feel?"

a/n

mattia and alex hit 1m🥺 my baby's growing up. also im so hurt bc mattia and cynthia like wtf can that be me? like i just don't get it.