cold; alvaro

"get out my closet, you already have enough of my hoodies" alvaro laughed looking over at you as you looked through his pile of clothes in attempt to find something to put over the shirt you were wearing at this time. "im cold"

"it's 75 degrees in here" he said with a smug look on his face. you frowned looking over at him causing him to feel bad about denying you comfort.

"how about this, close my door then lay down with me and I'll keep you warm." he smiled reaching his arms out as if he wanted a hug. your stomach fluttered as your face grew hot at the mention. you walked over to the door and closed it lightly before walking over to his bed laying your head on his chest while your left leg wrapped around his. he put the blanket over you guys and silence rang around the room for 3 minutes allowing you guys to enjoy each other's company. his chest rose and fell at a steady beat, the sound of his in and exhaling played like music through your ears.

"nobody told you to wear that outfit you know" he mumbled with his eyes closed, voice being deeper than usual. you sucked your teeth softly rolling your eyes but still holding him which allowed you to feel the vibrations of his body when he spoke.

"no one told you to be mean you know" he laughed lightly at the turn in conversation. "no one told you to look that good shithead" he said while tracing random letters onto the small of your back underneath your shirt with his middle finger. shivers collected at the base of your spine making you smile.

"no one told you to be this cute" you respond. he laughed lowly before pressing his pointer finger on your lips to shush you. "now your getting all sappy, it's night time " he placed a kiss on your head before closing his eyes again and eventually falling asleep.

a/n

how y'all doing 🥺

does mondays Wednesday's and Friday's work for posting ? Or Tuesday's Thursday's and Saturday's? And I'll just update in between  if i have time

but honestly if y'all don't care that much I'll just update whenever & hope y'all will still like it :)