lightweight; kairi

"I'm gonna go talk to him!" you yelled over the blaring music directing your words to kairi who stood completely sober. he nodded softly looking over at the guy you were referring to.

"just don't go anywhere private, i told your parents id bring you home in one piece." he said with a light laugh though you only heard bits and pieces of what he said because of the song Dior by pop smoke giving all the teenagers that gathered in the room energy. you walked away as kairi tried to follow your figure just to keep an eye on where you were.

"you baby sitting tonight?" A voice asked close to kairi's ear making him jump. he turned to see mattia with a red cup in his hand looking down at him because of the height difference. "I wouldn't call it baby sitting"

"then what do you call it? I'm just saying, you should've kept her home, you know she's gonna get shit faced and some dick is going try something dumb so one of us is going to have to get in a fight. I love y/n, she's amazing, but she's lightweight. two cups and she's out like a light" mattia snapped his fingers to add emphasis on his statement making kairi roll his eyes.

"just because she's lightweight doesn't mean she doesn't deserve fun, she just broke up with her boyfriend last week and i think she needed this" mattia nodded before taking a sip of the cup that reeked of alcohol. "you making your move then?" he asked elbowing kairi.

"no. and im not going to." he said looking away trying to spot you to make sure you were alright. "pussy" mattia laughed "you cant be mad when she's in another relationship and your back at square one" he patted kairi's shoulder before walking away placing the short boy into deep thought. soon enough the song changed which snapped kairi out of his trance and in a sudden search for you once again he spotted you dancing with the male you were just talking to earlier. kairis gist bawled looking at the boys hands which laid right on top of the curve of your hips.

you swayed to the song with a bright smile on your face enjoying the moment you were in. it was nice to let reality go every once in a while. yur hips moved to the beat of the song making the male concentrate on the feeling he was receiving, hands racing up and down your sides. feel like this made you feel wanted, it felt nice. Especially when all you've been experiencing is pain. kairi shook his head slowly knowing what was going to happen next. it was like a pattern, you meet guys at parties, exchange numbers, date them and it always ends in a bad break up. always. he's seen you repeat the same steps over and over again wondering why you wouldnt  pick someone nicer, someone smarter, someone gentler, someone like.. him.

it was hard enough having feelings for your best friend but it was even harder feeling like you couldn't do anything about it. in his eyes you guys had gotten way to deep in your friendship to even consider a relationship which causes him to give up continuously. he's done this so many times that he just forced himself into forgetting that there was even an option.

his eyes widened watching you dart to the back of the house most likely going to the bathroom. he pushed through a few bodies trying to meet you their hoping you were okay. it had only been 30 minutes since you left him, what could've happened that fast?

"y/n" he said finally catching up to you in a bathroom. he frowned looking at the mess on the floor. "i couldn't make it to the toilet" you said with water in your eyes. he looked in the doorway eyes meeting with the guy you were dancing with.

"hey man, i got it. thanks for your help though" kairi said with a small smile trying to find light in the situation. he nodded before walking away having kairi turn back to you. you gaged before running to the toilet finishing with everything you ate before you came to the party. kairi held the pieces of hair that were in your way waiting for you to finish.

"im such a fucking mess. i do this to you and mattia every single time we go out." you said with a whine. kairi shook his head sitting you up to face him, both of you on the floor, far enough away from the throw up that didn't make the toilet.

"we love you. it's okay." he wipped your face with a napkin holding your head in his hands. looking everywhere but your eyes. You stared at his features while he cleaned you up, fixing your hair, wiping stuff from your face, and wiping your unwanted tears from gaging. his eyes finally met yours feeling butterflies erupt in his stomach making his muscles feel numb. you continued looking into his soft brown eyes finding yourself lost. your eyes glanced down to his lips before shooting right back up to his eyes making him blush.. hard. you leaned in, watching him do nothing.

"maybe we should um, go. Like to my house to ,  clean you up.. um ill go get mattia just wait in my car" he rushed out struggling to get his car keys handing them to you in a hurry before standing to his feet quickly. "what about this?" you asked pointing to the throw up.

"someone will clean it" he mumbled walking away leaving you there drunkly confused and slightly concerned.

a/n 

who wants a requested imagine ?🥺🥺. I need a boy, scenario, description of yourself (physically) and a name !