Dirty mudblood (Harry Potter yandere Bellatrix x fem.reader)

Requested by nosecretsanymore thank you so much for this request!

psa: This one shot is very intense mainly because it's Bellatrix and she is, you know, absolutely crazy. So don't worry, most of the other one shots are tamer than this one

yandere Bellatrix x fem.reader

y/n's POV:

I couldn't believe Ron left us alone... It already was dangerous enough and now it was even more because Harry, Hermione and I were on our own now and we had to find a way to destroy the Horcruxes to kill Voldemord. I couldn't sleep the entire night because I was constanly crying into my pillow so I decided to go out for a walk.

I put a protection spell around our tent so no one could see us, which made it safe enough for me to go out alone since I didn't want to wake Harry and Hermione up. While I was enjoying the cold air, I was constanly thinking about why Ron turned his back towards us... This couldn't be him... It must've been the dark magic from the Horcrux, we was wearing around his neck. The Ron I knew would never say these things to us and leave us.

But still... I couldn't stop feeling guilty about it. Maybe I was a little too close to Harry, which made Ron feel like the third wheel but he never was! Harry was just a friend and I always wanted Ron to be more than that but he never understood. But I suddenly was interrupted from my thoughts by someone laughing and this laugh didn't sound sane at all. I quickly put my wand out just in case but it was impossible... No one could see me because of the spell.

But the laugh got louder and I felt a strong presence coming closer to me... "I might not be able to see you, but I can smell you...", a female voice said, which made my skin crawl. She must've smelled my perfume! My body started shivering and slowly continued on with walking. I held my wand in place and was ready to attack but the fear in my body was so present that I didn't notice that I left the area, where the protection spell was working. I noticed that right away but before I could go back, strong arms were pulling me towards them and I could feel her breath on my neck.

"It's too late my dirty mudblood.", the woman whispered right into my ear and licked it. I wasn't able to to find out, who the woman was before everything turned black.

When I slowly opened my eyes, I noticed that I was inside an unfamiliar room laying on a comfortable bed. I quickly got up and ran towards the door, which was locked. Fear was consuming my entire body and I was looking around the room, to find something to get out because I didn't dare to scream since I didn't know who was in earshot.

But while I was searching someone already opened the door and stepped inside the room. I immediately turned around while I was panting heavily and my heart stopped beating for a second, when I saw Bellatrix Lestrange standing infront of me. "I see you're already awake my dirty mudblood.", she said and licked her lips. I flinched by her words and started to search for my wand but it was gone... Of course.

"Where am I? Why am I here?", I asked and tried to hide the fear in my voice but she just had a sinister grin on her face before she suddenly pushed me against the wall very rough. I looked at her very terrified but she just sniffed my hair and moaned. "Oh your sweet perfume...", she breathed out while I looked at her very shocked. "Where am I?", I stuttered out again and she chuckled before she let go of my arms.

"You are at the Malfoy Manor and you should make yourself at home here because you won't leave anytime soon.", she hummed and my eyes widened in shock. "What do you want from me?", I asked her very frustrated but it just lead her to pull my hair very violently to force me into her arms. "I want you my dirty mudblood. Ever since the day I saw you fighting against me and my friends on the day I killed Sirius Black, I couldn't stop thinking about how smart and beautiful you are...", she explained and I gulped.