Trust n faith

Hoseok was standing in front of a HUGE mansion . It had a big gate , a red tiled pathway connected to the entrance of the mansion and the gate . On the side of the pathway was grass . Not ordinary grass , but green lush grass . There was a blue fountain ⛲️ placed right in the centre of the grass on both sides of the path .

"Woah this is big." Exclaimed Hoseok .
"It is , isn't it ?" A voice said behind him .
Hoseok got scared and screamed .
The voice chuckled and smiled.
"Don't get scared baby boy , it's me Jungkook." Jungkook said ant back - hugged Hoseok .
"Oh gosh why did you do that ?"
Jungkook just shrugged letting go of Hoseok .
They both held each other's hand walked inside the gates being automatically opened . They walked inside .
Inside they were greeted by jungkook's mother -
"Hi son , how was your day ? And who is this may I ask ?"
"Yo mama , yeah my day couldn't be better ... this is my future wife - the one I was telling you about, Jung Hoseok ."
"Oh so that's your wife." Mrs. Jeon said and looked at Hoseok with a smile .

Hoseok PoV

Wait wait wait what's going on ?
How am I his wife ? And even if I am shouldn't I be a husband ? But wait that's totally beside the point . What the hell is going on ?

"And that's how me and your father met ." Hoseok said and laughed heartily looking at the awestruck faces of their - Jungkook and Hoseok's kids .

"But eomma , how are babies made ?"

"I will tell you when you grow up , Jiminie"

"Oh oh I know how kids are made Appa , eomma !" A little Taehyung screamed and laughed happily .

"Tell me ." Hoseok curiously said .

"When ....
Appa kisses eomma on the lips , sparks fly , the sky becomes red , unicorns fly , and dragons roar fire !
Eomma gets fat and then some time later we come to earth !"
Taehyung said and started giggling .

"Oh boy . You know too much ..." Jungkook said and smiled .

"Yeah . He has taken after you , heh" Hoseok said .

At the end , Jeon Jungkook , Jeon Hoseok , Jeon Jimin and Jeon Taehyung were a very happy family .

(Sorry for the cheesy ending .)