Trust and faith . Junghope

Strongggeuk
Yo Taehyung so you want to
come to my house ?

                                                 Unknown
                                                 Who's this ?

Stronggeuk
It's me ! Jungkook .. did you forget me
Taehyung ?

                                                     Unknown
   Jeon Jungkook ? I don't know you .. I don't even know who this "Taehyung" guy is .. wait you are that rich play boy that everyone wants right ???

Stronggeuk
I guess you could say that *smirk*

                                                         Unknown
Then stop chatting with me cause I don't talk with fuck boys . If you contact me again mr. Jeon then I will not hesitate to whoop your ass .

Stronggeuk
At least tell me your name I told you mine .

                                                       Unknown
That's it. I'm calling the cops . What if you are a creepy old man who wants to rape me ?

Stronggeuk
No way hosé ! I'm not old ..
besides you know who I am .

                                                          Unknown
           What if you are pretending to be ?send me an embarrassing pic of yours and I'll believe you .

Stronggeuk
You seem desperate to get fucked by me

                                                                      UnknownYou are cute but sexy ? Nah

                                                  Unknown
You are cute but sexy ? Nah . I don't even know how you seduce people . You look like a bunny boy .. I don't even know how you top . It's impossible .

Stronggeuk
So you want a sexy pic ?

                                                      Unknown
No ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm as pure and innocent as and angel !

Stronggeuk
Whatever bye .
Wait
What's your name please tell me ..
   Please ? I even sent you my
Phot0 ?

                                                    Unknown
Ok fine ................................................ my name is Jung hoseok ........................

Stronggeuk
Oh you mean nerd Jung Hoseok
The kid when e takes of his glasses looks very cute but nerdy when with glasses ?

Stronggeuk
**he

                                                          Unknown
                               I'm cute ?  Hehe
Stronggeuk
You don't know this but people call you cute behind your back .

Stronggeuk
I gotta go bye bye .

——————————————————————————————————————

I sighed as I closed my phone and sat alone at the cafeteria lunch table with a bowl of ramen on the table .

I sighed again as ate my ramen the bits of chicken going in my mouth . I didn't get bullied today . But why did Jeon Jungkook message me .

This is my life .

I'm just a random nerd who's also a loner and has no friends . It's not like I can't make friends .. I can but I don't have the time and patience to interact with another human being .

This is the first time I have talked to someone at school and that too virtually with none other then the popular kid . I never knew I was sassy 💁‍♀️.

I don't get time for making friends since I have so many classes and I actually don't need friends . I have been playing guitar for 4 years and piano for 13 years now so I'm busy with these 2 already .

Other then that I study a lot everyday because other then my instruments I have nothing to do .

Oh did I mention that I like photography and art ?

I mean I'm not bragging but like I have won 204 competitions in which 104 were art and 100 were photography ? I won first place !

I'm an all rounder I could say but I'm not very good at sports in fact I HATE sports so much .

That's why people call me a nerd .

My rules to be a nerd -
~have no friends ✔️
-study a LOT ✔️
- be cute without glasses and with . ✔️
-be weak in sports ✔️

Yeah I'm a nerd and don't worry I love myself the most that I'm in a relationship with myself haha.

Yes im that lonely .

RINGGggggggggggg
The lunch bell rings and I get up taking my school bag with me and walk to my next class that is -

*DRUm rOll*

Maths .
I love maths .
So much .

I walk into my class and I'm the first one there (as always) . I sit in the last bench with the window on my left side . It was raining outside . I love rain .

Slowly all students start coming in and -
They don't talk to me and ignore which I'm happy about ! Nah I'm totally fine .

But some whisper about me .
I don't like that ,, not at all

_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_||_|_|_|_|||_||_||_|_|_|_||_|_|||_|_|_|_~_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_\_\_\~\<!_$~${£!,$[*£'hhsbwbqnJjgje

Im done with this chapter rbye byw bye bye