Kitty 2

Hoseok was currently sleeping on taehyung's bed meanwhile Taehyung was working on his computers researching about cat hybrids and their usual needs .

Tae pov
Rn I'm searching about Hoseok and his past and also abt cat hybrids . Usually I generally rescue puppy hybrids or goat hybrids or deer hybrids but a cat hybrid was a first time .

I searched and this is what I found .

Super Natural Beings
-hybrids
-vampires
-omegas , alphas , and betas
-incubuses and sucubusses
-mermaids
-etc.

Hybrids
-hybrids in simple language mean a mixed species of an animal and a human . Hybrids generally in their human form have 2 or 3 inner animal parts . For eg. a dog hybrid in their human form may have their tail and ears . This varies from hybrids to hybrids . Hybrids don't die . To be simple hybrids are immortal and if you try to kill them , then they only suffer and not die .

-Some hybrids have magical powers , they are rare but exist . Some hybrids can put a curse on people they don't like .
-some can change their inner animal
-some male hybrids can reproduce .
-some hybrids can read minds .
-some hybrids have Multi-linguistics .
-some hybrids can read minds .
-some powers are unknown to human kind .

Hybrids live like normal human beings and it depends on the hybrids it's needs . Some may need extra attention , or extra love or care . It depends .

End of article .
#Savehybridsfromcruelity

I read the article at least three times before understanding it completely .
"Taehyung-Ssi?" A voice came from the bed .
I turned around in my wheely chair and looked at Hoseok sitting on the bed with blankets wrapped all around him . He looked at me with half - opened eyes and said -
"Taehyung hyung  I'm hungry."
"Um what do you wanna eat , child ?"
"That depends on what food you have."
"I suppose I have cereal, gimchi , ramyeon , what do you wanna have right now ?"
"I think ramen is sounds nice .."
"I'll bring that ."
I say and get out of the chair  ,walk downstairs to see it's 6:04  A.M . The sun has already risen . 
I go to the living room and as always Namjoon the koala hybrid is sleeping on the sofa and there's a broken CD near his leg . I know he break stuff not on purpose but this is too much .
"Namjoon hyung !"

No reply , gosh he hasn't awoken up yet what the hell .
I go to the sofa and splash water on his face .
"Wake up !"
"Ugh I'm up I'm up no need throw water .."

"Well you weren't waking up that's why I did it .. and how did this happen.."
I asked him pointing towards the broken CD near his leg .

"I ... i was just keeping it back at its original place and I tripped on the curtain and fell on the sofa with the CD crushed between my hands ..." namjoon said and while saying at the end his voice came out as a squawk.
He clearly was ashamed of himself .

"Ok it's ok please be careful next time , I can't have you breaking up stuff all the time."

"Y-yeah."
Namjoon said and went to the kitchen .
I sigh and take out ramen out of the kitchen cabinet .
"Namjoon , honey?"

"Yeah
What happened Taehyung ?"

"Can you please make ramen and-

.....
"You know what I won't ask you to make ramen since you may explode the microwave or whatever,, you may destroy something .i am not trusting you until you become responsible, I m sorry Namjoon but for your own safety and the all the other's safety I am banning you from making anything in the kitchen . You can do anything as long as you're not clumsy but I ain't gonna risk Jin's kitchen . It's for your own safety and besides what are you gonna do in the kitchen ?"

"Hmm" said Namjoon.

"You are right Taehyung I probably shouldn't come in the kitchen and you are absolutely right.."  said Namjoon .

I smiled and nodded . Now I made some ramen for Hoseok .
Unconsciously I started blushing while thinking of him ..

Gosh what are you doing to me Hoseok ?