Finally Here

Branch, Poppy, and the gang landed the eagle they captured right outside Deadly Woods.

The eagle flew right back into the forest, leaving the group of friends to walk the rest off the way to the village.

Time Skip

After walking a few more miles, the group of friends finally made it to the entrance of the Rock Village.

"We're Finally Here!" Poppy cheered, the other following suit afterwards.

Just as they were gonna go through the gate, some weird looking trolls blocked the gate weilding spears that were made of stone.

"Who goes there?!" One of them said.

Starting from this point, the idea and ramdomness solely has been made and typed out by: itzmehnissi

"depends who's asking" shadow figure asked them.

"umm... Branch, sorry to burst your bubble but we know its you, also what are you doing?" Poppy deadpan stated Walking towards Branch.

"i wasn't talking to you, i was talking to the rock guy, and oh, um... Well then, It is I, Branch" The shadow said appearing in the light dramatically poses with the wind blowing his primitive clothes and slightly messy hair. At this point the rock troll guard wasn't even cautious, just down right confused, as he watched the shenanigans playing before him.

"Branch, what are you wearing?" Satin asked looking at Branch up in down, judging him.

"hey! Don't judge the way I dress" Branch sassed snapping his finger.

"we dont want to see that Branch, go change" Guy Diamond demanded.

"Poppy likes to see me in this"

"no, I don't"

"oh,yes you do sweetheart, besides, guy is one to talk, he's naked!" continued to pose.

"no. I. Don't. Now. Go. Change!" Poppy raised her voice pointing a finger demandingly.

"fine. You're no fun" Branch annoyingly responded and dreadfully drag his feet somewhere in private to change.

"dang Poppy, you seriously demanded someone, raised your voice and pointed a finger" Biggy stated shocked.

"yeah, that's unlike you" Guy Diamond agrees while the others nods their head in agreement.

"this whole journey kinda stresses me out so sorry", Poppy sighs, "Branch, are you done?"

No respond, they looked around, the guard troll just looked at them confused, but nonethless deemed Poppy and her friends not dangerous and left his post.

"Branch!", Poppy continued to call his name, "Branch, this isn't funny!"

The gang started to get worried.

"Branch, come on we need to go!", Poppy yelled out for him again, "Branch... Stop this, this isn't funny anymore..."

The gang fot quiet as the heard a ruffle in the bushes.

"Branch" Biggy called, then they heard a scream.

"Branch!" they all yelled out and run towards where the scream

They run and run and run trying to find Branch but they eventually stopped to catch their breathe but then suddenly in a blink of an eye they were already trapped, hanging on a trapped net.

"no! Help us!" they all yelled.

Five minutes later, they're still screaming.

"wait guys, shus. I heard something" Guy Diamond said.

They all got quiet.

"oh thank the gods, I thought we're going to be stuck here" Poppy said relieve.

"you're all coming with me, I know where your friend is, Branch is his name I believe"

"thank you so much!"

(btw the mysterious dude is one of the trolls or whatever they are who kidnapped branch and yeh he bad. The kidnapped part happened early, whoops -itzmehnissi )

Kaz/Author: *pushes itzmehnissi aside*
Kaz/Author:

Little did Poppy and the others know, things are just about to get messy...

A/N

Hope you like the chap guys! Had some help as I said in the beginning! Stay in tune for the next chap, Broppy is life, creek is a creep, the snack pack is scrumptious, the the kidnapper is gonna get boned at skme point. Peace, Love, Trolls, and PEACE OUT 🤘!