The War and the New World

" Hahahaha, There you are, Solomon, oh and what a pleasure to see the rest of the Divine Staves...where is the other one..." beckoned Arba. 

" Who are you talking about we're all here Arba, ready to put an end to your dirty deeds once and for all !" yelled Sheba. 

" Oh you all know very well who I'm talking about, the new Magi that literally came out of nowhere...that's who I'm talking about...I need to get rid of that Magi as well..." said Arba slyly.

" That's none of your business Arba...she doesn't concern you," said Solomon. 

" Oh " she" huh?...well, ill be sure to give her a good greeting...Magi to Magi." said Arba mischievously. 

" Ugo! Go to Jasmine NOW!" screamed Solomon. 

Ugo went running into the palace as battle commenced out in the front.  Panting, Ugo came inside of the room where Jasmine was...but, 

" Jasmine!" Ugo yelled as he saw two people from Arbas troop ganging up on the poor girl. 

" Ugo!" screamed Jasmine. 

" Har Har Infigar!" yelled Ugo as he cast the spell to deal away with the pests. 

Jasmine runs towards him and hugs him shaking with fear. 

" It's alright Jasmine you don't have to be scared anymore, just like we practiced we need to get you to...the Sacred Palace before it's too late and I will soon follow along with..." Ugo hesitates for a second not knowing whether or not Sheba would be okay with it, " Sheba's unborn child.".  

As the battle went on Jasmine was already in the sacred palace waiting for the rest of the people to come. The medium made it's way to the center of Alma Torran and the end was soon near. 

" Dammit Arba!" Solomon yelled. 

" Hahahaha...what is it? Is this too much even for you King Solomon? What a joke, you think you're all high and mighty but look below you...all your allies and comrades ready to wither into dust, even your precious wife and unborn child hahaha!" Arba said wickedly. 

" Your wrong Arba-" said Solomon under his breath. 

" huh?" said Arba. 

 "This world may perish as I already have seen in my visions but, a new world will definitely come brought by my will, a world where all mankind has peace and happiness," said Solomon.

" Ha, you really think that Solomon?" as she said that she went down to where everyone was and looked at Solomon. 

" Go Medium spread your chaos to all corners of the world!" said Arba maniacally. 

That's when the medium started to do what it was made for and Solomon thought quickly and used his Rukh in order to create the New World, which in turn gave his own life for the sake of others. 

Sheba looked and ran towards Solomon who was already starting to disappear with the Rukh. 

" Solomon!!" Sheba yelled. 

" DOn't do this I know we talked it over but...I just can't see you leave me... I love you and-" she said as tears flowed from her eyes. 

" I love you too Sheba, make sure our child makes it to the New World with Ugo, I care for each and every one of our comrades and the safety of our child," said Solomon

As time passes Sheba and along with her other comrades get killed by Arba the Magician. Until the time comes when Ugo does as Solomon wished, to create the new world with Solomons Rukh and to bestow upon it the new magi and many new Magi in order to be peace. 

{ In the Sacred Palace} 

Jasmine stays with Ugo alongside Aladdin. 

" When am I going to go out Ugo?" asked Jasmine. 

" When it's the right time...just be patient okay?" said Ugo.

By this time in the Sacred Palace, people are not able to age and so Ugo decides to send Jasmine out into the New World and also taking into action on giving life to Aladdin and letting him be birthed but not sent out yet. 

" Ugo are you sure I can have this?" asked Jasmine. 

" Yes, of course, Solomon would have wanted you to hang onto it," said Ugo. 

It was one of the Divine Staves' staffs, Solomons to be precise. As Jasmine grasped it she was about to be sent out by Ugo. 

" I will tell you this Jasmine, Solomons wisdom and WIll is with you so use them wisely. The New World is also, of course, New and you are the Third Magi in this world. Now, there will be a fourth Magi soon so, be prepared for that okay. And...be careful out there." said Ugo with a beating smile. 

And so Jasmine sets out in the New World filled with brimming new possibilities, hopes and the quest to fulfill Solomons wish. As well as meeting people on her journey that she never once knew she would meet.