PLEASE READ.

So, first things first.. *takes a deep breath* I want you all to know that I really appreciate your patience, your support, and yeah..

Oh my gosh, I feel like crying, HAHAHAHA. This book was published not so long after I published Acnologia's Daughter, and I'm really grateful because even though I know that I'm not really much of a writer, you guys still continued to read my stories.

Seriously, I really love you all for that. No one has ever stayed with me as long as my readers have. Just so you all know, I'm a bit of an introvert in real life, but I can be loud at times too, and I really want to meet all of my readers. (someday HAHAHAHA, a girl can dream, I guess)

Anyway, it seems that I haven't touched this book for a whole year or so. Wattpad says that I updated the 19th (?) chapter in May 2018 or smth. And I know that I already informed you guys last year that I'm growing tired of this book.. I'm really sorry. :(

As time passes by (wow, I'm just making this note long HAHAHAHA), I continue to grow and develop. I'm sure most would probably notice that I write a bit differently now. And I haven't really been watching Fairy Tail for the past few months, especially after the manga ended.

I'm very sorry, but to say I was disappointed by its ending is a bit of an understatement. Not saying this because my OTP didn't happen or whatever, but the ending really sucked. The ships seemed really forced (other than GaLe and ElfGreen, and maybe JeRza which was still taking things slowly).

I mean, GrUvia just suddenly happened after the 1-year timeskip where we didn't really know about anything that happened, other than Gray saying that Juvia forced herself on him for 6 whole months and the remaining months, he spent on the Avatar-infiltration mission with Erza. Like, Hiro Mashima, wtaf are you doing? I would've been alright with it if he atleast showed us some scenes where they really developed their relationship, you know?

Okay, this is going to be a bit of a ranting chapter, but.. Another thing is the match with Acnologia. WTF is going on? Even Zeref was scared of Acnologia. Hell, Eileen literally did the Universe One because she freaked out and wanted to send him off somewhere faraway. You guys are probably gonna say that no, she wanted to send Zeref to Mavis, but like, dude. She clearly told Zeref that she got scared. -,-

Anyway, my point is that the match with Acnologia was so damn awful. I'm so sorry. But it was awful. Okay, I didn't watch it in the anime, but I've seen the manga before they animated it, and other people were greatly disappointed too, so yeah. I'll just suspect that they really did not do justice to Acnologia, at all.

I've been keeping up with 100 year quest tho, and Mashima! Again, with the goddamn ships. Seriously, why the hell would you do that to Jellal!? (sorry for non-manga readers, but Im'ma go serve some tea now.) That was so fckin' weird! (the abs thing was kinda hot tho HAHAHA) But still, WHYYYYY!? And Lucy for pete's sake finally got some improvement again, but wth, her magic's turning out to be just like Erza's requip? I say, serve Erza some justice!

Okay, okay, I'll stop ranting now, and go straight to the point of this author's note..

*dramatic drum roll*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*insert short commercial with Happy's "aye sir!"* (wow, I missed typing this stuff)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*continuation of the dramatic drum roll*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I AM OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUING "TIGERS? OR FAIRIES?"

I'm sorry I've ranted out so much, and then, I'll be serving this news to you all. But yeah, I'm discontinuing it now.

If anyone wants to continue it, just message me and I'll give my permission. But rn, I'm saying that I no longer will be continuing this book.

I AM VERY SORRY, SNOWFLAKES.

Thank you so much for the votes, comments, the reads, the follows.. This book has lead me to a wonderful journey (wow). I think most of my readers and followers are from this book, too. So I'm really thankful, minna. But this story is just not something the current me can continue writing.

We've been through so many ups and downs, mostly me getting writer's block, but your encouragements have cheered me up and inspired me to go on.

Arigato and daisuki~! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ~♡

This has been Eira-san, now signing off.