"Tell him you captured me. Get me close to him and I'll kill him."

"That's a good idea. Give me your blaster." Greef Karga steps toward him. With no complaints Mando draws his weapon, handing it to him.

Cara was nowhere near onboard with the plan. "This is insane."

"It's the only way."

"Well I'm coming with you. She's staying."

"No, no, no. That would make them suspicious." Greef Karga tries to explain to her.

"I don't care. I'm coming." Cara spits at him.

"So am I." Lana adds in.

"Tell them they caught me." He gazes to Lana.

"Fine. Then they can bring the child." Karga says.

"No. The kid goes back in the ship." Lana says.

"But without the child, none of this works!" Karga protests.

"I have a plan, Kuiil, ride back to the Razor Crest with the child and seal yourself in. When you're inside, engage ground security protocols. Nothing on this planet will breach those doors." He orders.

Kuiil agrees to the orders, walking up to him handing him a small cylinder. "Here's a commlink. I will keep the child safe." He promises. Before turning away from the group, he stops in front of Cara. "Don't forget to cover your stripes."

"Let's go." Mando says, revealing a pair of cuffs from his waist. He hands them to Lana, who reluctantly takes them from his hands. Mando places his hands together in front of him. Lana covers his wrists with the bindings. Looking up to him, she takes a deep breath. "Let's go." She repeats his words.

Arriving to the gate, Lana saw how gritty this town was, it looked like someone dropped a bomb in the middle of the city. When they got to the gate, it looked like the town was overrun by Imperial.

Two sat on their speeder bikes like the ones they rode on Tatooine. Lana examined their helmets, it looked as if they masked were shaped like they were screaming, it was somewhat intimidating.

The troopers hopped off their bikes as the four got closer. "Chain code." One ordered from Karga. "I have a gift for the boss." He points to the cuffed Mando.

The trooper ignores Greef Karga's comment, "Chain code?" he repeats himself. Karga sighs, grabbing a card from the inside of his coat. The trooper rips it from his hand and scans it through a small hand-held machine.

The trooper looks up to Mando, then back to the card. "I'll give you 20 credits for the helmet."

Lana knew she had to keep her mouth shut, but she knew what that helmet meant to Din. That comment made her want to knock off that troopers' own helmet.

"Ha-ha! Not a chance. That's going on my wall." Karga answers back.

"On your wall?" Mando softly comments.

"Go ahead." The trooper hands the card back to Karga, letting them pass. When the group gets into the city, Cara notices something. "There are more than four troopers." She whisper-yells at Karga.

"Four guarding the client. Many more here in town." He says. Lana could feel her eyes rolling.

Didn't care to tell us that?

"Things got really heated once Mando crashed the safehouse." Karga says, still looking forward.

"That's why it looks like this." She comments, slightly smirking even in this situation.