The boys filed out after to the rest sitting politely, scattered around in the room and eating. Kageyama and Hinata were dancing with his mom to some music. She looked so happy.

Yamaguchi smiled softly as Asahi and Daichi went to get food.

Suga pat Yamaguchi's head, "Good morning."

"Good morning, Suga."

The last three went to get food as well.

Anyone who finished their food was up and dancing. Nishinoya and Tanaka were trying to teach Asahi how to dance whilst Ennoshita watched from a small distance. Suga and Daichi danced playfully alone. Kageyama and Hinata were taking turns (for once) waltzing with Yamaguchi's mom. Despite their anger towards each other, they had some good will. Yamaguchi watched them dance with his mom, laughing happily.

{ ~ }

Tsuki wandered around the house. He wasn't a party guy, even with Yamaguchi there. He walked back into Yamaguchi's room and looked around. A piano in the back corner. He slid onto the chair and lifted the cover on the keys, coughing a tad at the dust. He laid his fingers gently on the keys. He slid his headphones on.

Tsukishima raised his hands slightly, hearing nothing but silence. He decided to take his glasses off too.

Unexpectedly, he could tell the difference despite it being so blurry the keys nearly merged together in the darkness. He let out a unsettling sigh. He didn't want anyone to walk in, but there's no lock. Oh well. He sang very quietly.

"White lips, pale face. Breathing in snow flakes. Burnt lungs, sour taste. Light's gone, days end. Struggling to pay rent. Long nights, strange men."

Tsuki furrowed his brows bit. He was a guy and he didn't really like any girls, so why is he singing this? Maybe if he alternated the pronouns? It wasn't about love, more of silent suffering.

He continued, hearing a small beat from outside.

By the end, he felt oddly calm. He grabbed his glasses before feeling something wet on his face. He gently touched his cheek to find a tear. He stared blandly at it and wiped any other clean off. He heard the door inch open, seeing Suga.

"Hi Suga."

"Hello, Tsukishima. We're going to the mall, want to join?"

"I don't have anything else, so okay."

"Okay then, can you get out please? Yamaguchi said he needs to change."

"Of course, apologies."

"It's all good."

Tsukishima and Suga walked out of the room. Although Suga was a bit ecstatic, Tsukishima still had respect for him because he was his upperclassmen and he had a much worse disease than his near blindness.

Yamaguchi took a minute or two before coming out. (Of his bedroom. so many great memes i can make with this xD)

Everyone had relatively normal clothing. Although, Tsuki was wearing a tie. Even though nothing formal was happening, they were just heading to the mall and the arcade.