Part 3

Part 3

Y/n POV
The next day, I woke up by the sound of someone groaning. I opened my eyes, seeing Taehyung, a smile creeped on my face. I then hear him groan. He had umm, you know, a boner.
His eyes then opened. Having lost and pain in his eyes.
"Wanna help me?" He asked with a pout.
"I'm still not over with what happened with Jimin. I don't think it would be okay for me right now." I told him. He nods and kissed my forehead. We changed and stuff and went to the dining room.

~Time skip to tonight~
We were now currently playing 'Truth or Dare'. All the guys were drunk only Tae and me were the sober now. Being all drunk, the guys went to their room. The Sope couple were already making out.
Tae shifted his position to next to me. We were watching a movie.
"Hey, you hungry?" He asked me. I nodded my head.
"What do you wanna eat?" He asked me.
"McDonald's?" I suggested. He agreed and he drove us to there.
After some minutes, our food arrived. While eating, Tae put one of his hand on my tight. And then he started massaging my inner tight.
I moaned quietly so that no one could hear us. I looked at him and saw his painful boner. Poor him.
I told him I wasn't well so we took our food and went home. We continued watching the movie while eating. He took one of the fries and put it in my mouth. He bite the other end eating it and kissing me in the end. He push the food apart. He bit my lips earning a moan from me. He took the opportunity and slid his tongue in my mouth. 
Our tongue fought for dominance, which he won. He carried me to our room.
He removed the hoodie I was wearing, smirking.
"No bra, huh?" He said while smirking. I blushed at what he said. He sucked on one of my nipple while massaging the other.
He left wet kisses on my chest to my neck, where he started sucking on it, leaving dark-purple hickeys. I was a moaning mess by then. He found my sweet spot and sucked on it harder and biting it.
He trailed his hands down my body and stopped where my pants on. He looked at me and I gave him a nod. He removed my pants with his teeth.
"So wet already?" He teased. He then started to massage my clit earning moans from me. He then started to suck on my clit. And he slid a finger in me. It was too much pleasure for me.
"I-I'm c-close." I said between gritted teeth. He stopped.
He unbuckled his pants and threw it. He removed his boxers too. I gulped looking at how big he was.
He rubbed his hard member on my womanhood. And then he entered without warning. I was on the verge of crying. He moved slowly, letting me adjust to his size. I gave him the signal that he could move. He then removed himself from me and slammed back in me again. He thrusted in and out of me. I was a moaning mess.
"Don't you dare cum." He groaned. He thrusted in me at an inhuman space both reaching our climax at the same time. He laid beside me and whispered something to me.
"Happy anniversary baby. I love you." He whispered in my ear.
"I love you too Tae." I said back.
And we both fell asleep, going to dreamland.