#2 - Why The Fans Love You

Luke:
The fans love you because you don’t ignore them. They think you’re super cute when you get embarrassed and love how you’re always there for them. You’ll talk to them a lot on twitter and have conversations with them as if you were close to every single one of them. They love how open and positive you are. You were slightly more outgoing than Luke and you helped him come out of his shell a lot which the fans love and they are happy Luke has finally found someone to make him happy.

Ashton:
The fans love you because you’re a big kid. Your relationship with Ashton is childish and you wouldn’t want it any other way. They love how you’re always there for Ashton and you’re like a little sister to the other boys. You’re known for following fans on the boys twitter accounts which they appreciate and you’re always posting hilarious selfies of Ashton and yourself which they think are oh-so cute.

Calum:
The fans love you for keeping them up to date on what the boys are up to. You were a popular YouTuber before you met Calum and you would often talk about how hot he is in your videos. Lucky enough for you, when you met Calum he told you he is actually a huge fan of your channel and he had a huge crush on you. Between the two of you there is a lot of love from both fandoms. You’ll always record vlogs with Calum and the boys going for trips when you’re on the road with them. You’re a part of one huge family.

Michael:
They love how sassy you are and how alike you are to Michael. You don’t like to brag about dating Michael since you know how it would make some of the fans feel. They love that you love him for himself; not because he’s in a successful band. You love to prank the boys and sometimes post it on keek which the fans find hilarious. You were a hardcore fan before you met Michael which gives the fans hope to not give up on meeting the boys. You’re incredibly sweet to the fans and they love how close you are to the rest of the boys as well.