"Kate" I said slowly touching her hand

She shoved my hand away harshly

"Please baby ,I am sorry ,I am an idiot ,I swear I will not talk about this again" I pleaded her ,she grabbed my collar and made me to see her red eyes

"Daniel I will fucking kill you and then myself if you fucking have any thought of leaving me " she said shouting gritting her teeth ,I just don't know what to say .I never thought of leaving her ,I just don't know how to make her life luxurious that's it.

"Kate ,I am not going to leave you ,never "I whisper yelled

She slammed her head on my shoulder and started to cry ,I hugged her tight

"I am sorry" she said sobbing

"No dear ,I should be the one to be sorry ,I making you miserable ,I am making you emotionally weak ...I am sorry Kate ...I am sorry " I said voice cracking

"I don't want any thing Dany, I want you ,only you ...not this luxury life"she said softly ,I grabbed her face and sealed our lips .

"Make Love to me " she said whispering , actually she don't want to ask me because I too want her.
.
.
.

"Yeah ....fuck ....fuck" she ranted breathing heavily ,I thrusted her pussy mercilessly and groaned shooting my cum inside her.

After mind blowing sex ,we both had our sleep .

Kate's p.o.v

"Kate ,get up it's already 6pm "Dany said trying to wake me up

"Party starts only at 7, we have time" I said sleepily

"We have only one hour ,we should get ready" he said kissing my forehead

"Let's skip the party" I said annoyingly ,I just want to sleep ,I heard him chuckle

"Kate I warn you ,now get up or I will tickle you" he said with warning tone , my eyes shot open and ran inside the bathroom. After having bath I put my robe and started to dry my hair ,I saw Dany through mirror standing there in door watching me intently,he had bath in the other bathroom and came wearing a towel loosely showing his v line with wet droplets sliding from his hair then getting disappear inside his cherry.

I bit my lip ,he looks hot as hell like a model posing for water advertisment oops no ,for towel ad maybe, it's a blessing to my eyes to have such a view , he slowly walked towards me and yanked my head back to kiss my lips , biting my lip using his teeth ,he  trailed kisses through out my neck .

I closed my legs tight feeling the pleasure of having organism ,just few hours before we had our heated moment ,even though we can't resist each other .

He stopped kissing me and bite my neck giving hickey

"Dan-eh-ney"I said giggling

"Are you marking me on purpose?" I asked him

"Yes I am " he said staring me intently

I blushed and slapped his cheek softly

"Okay let's get ready" I said

I stopped him when Dany went to his closet ,I made him sit in bed and walked to my closet to grab the suit bag

"Dany I would highly suggest you to wear this without talking nonsense like ' I will be who I am ,I don't want to pretend to be rich to attract someone, this is me blah blah blah' ,I know you so it's just a gift from me Dany please don't discover any idiotic meaning from this " I said without giving gap.

He stared at me and begin to laugh clutching his stomach ,his laugh is like a piano to my ears

"Anything for you baby" he said which really surprised me because I thought that he will give me earful of boring statements ,but he didn't . I pinched myself to see if this real ,oouch ...it's real, he laughed seeing my reaction and walked to the bathroom snatching the suit ,I took my time to change into my dress that's when I noticed the most handsome creature wearing black tuxedo standing behind me .

My jaw literally dropped to the floor to seeing how sexy he looks , the tuxedo fits him in all his bulges , he look so powerful, masculine and sexy ,I can't control drooling over him.

"Baby ,you look hot as hell"he said hissing

"I would say the same to you" I said rushing to him to give a kiss on his lips.

"My dad will love you Dany" I said , of course he is going to love him because he loves his daughter more, he would never disagree with things that I love.

"I hope so" he said snacking his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him making his lips to attack me ,we won't be going to my dad's birthday party if we continue this ,so I stopped him and gave spank on his ass.

After getting ready we headed to my limo ,Dany said nothing .
I really don't want to disappoint him so I called my dad to send me a normal car but instead he sent this ,I cursed inwardly slamming him ,I love him very much but sometimes he gets on my nerves ,we sat without any word ,Dany grabbed my hand and smiled reassuringly saying that he is alright.

We reached Mont hotel , actually it is my dad's hotel inherited from his dad ,my grandfather .it's 70 years old luxurious hotel standing pride with 50 floors now .This hotel is one of my favorite because of it's traditional richness.

The moment we get out of the limo , paparazzi surrounded us flashing lights and throwing questions. I felt Dany getting tense ,I held his hand guided to encircle my waist ,he did and gripped tighter giving me a pleasant smile making my knees go weak.

Even though I am bit nervous I am hundred percent sure that my dad's going to love my choice , Dany is a kind of a person that everyone would love and admire .Taking a deep breath I walked inside the party hall along with Dany...