Chapter 12

Kate p.o.v

While sleeping I heard knock on my door,I checked my clock and it's 1 am, definitely it's not Dany because he has my key ,then who...I got scared .
I tip toed to the kitchen ,grabbing a knife I slowly walked to the door I stood there without opening ,
What if it's a thief or rapist or serial killer ,my heart pounded I just stood there for god knows how long.

"Who is it?"I asked loud

No reply but the door kept on banging ,I ran and grabbed my phone but it's switched off ,what the hell .I walked to the door and taking a deep breath I opened the door.

"Surprise....woah woah ,Katy why your having knife?"

"To stab you " I shouted

He laughed making me even more mad

"Idiot can't you make a call and tell that you are standing out "

"Katy I did,your phone's switched off....ohh relax ...come here" he said and hugged me kissing my head

"Okay why are you here?"

"Can't I come and see my girlfriend?"

"Fuck you ,I don't remember accepting you as my boyfriend" I laughed

"Fine ,Katy I have some work here ,I don't find a better place than your house ,so I came"

"Who gave you permission?" I asked folding my arms

"Your dad"

"You should have asked me "

"Katy c'mon ,what happened to the little Katy running around me with lovey dovy eyes?" He asked smirking

"I am not little anymore Neel and go find a hotel " I said annoyingly,his face changed .

I had extreme crush on Neel when I was 10 and he was 12, he was my neighbor ,I used to always dream having Neel as my husband .
As he said ,I spend most of my time with him,then everything changed when we moved from there.His parents and my parents are still friends so I last saw him on my 16th birthday.
He is handsome rich man that every girl would ask for but I am not, Neel still thinks that I have crush on him ,not at all...I have Dany .

Seeing his sad face ,finally I said

"Okay u can stay ,but tommorow you have to find a hotel"

He smiled "Katy tommorow night I am leaving ,so can't I stay the whole day" he questioned with puppy eyes

I smiled and said " Alright then ,you can stay but you should not disturb me"

"Of course I won't Katy ,thank you " he smiled and hugged me ,I rolled my eyes and guided him to my guest bedroom ,sitting on the bed we both talked and laughed about old memories,then feeling sleepy I came to my room and slept.

Next morning I woke up and smelled bacon , most of the times Dany comes early and wakes me up with delicious breakfast ,ohh my sweet Dany I thought smiling ,brushing I did my routine to greet my baby.

"Hey baby...."I said and ran to hug him from behind but I stopped in my track noticing that it's not my baby Dany but Neel,I completely forgot about his stay, he turned and gave me smirk ,I lifted my eyebrow ,huffing I sat on the dinning chair, suddenly I felt kiss on my cheek

"Good morning sexy" he whispered to my ear that's when I noticed I am in my silk nightie...ohhh shit....

"What the fuck?" Dany yelled fuming angry, throwing a bag he bought with him

Dany's p.o.v

I was so sad in my home after dinner with Kate , noticing me my mom insisted to stay with Kate for this week .I happily packed necessary cloths, toiletries in a bag and planned to surprise her ,she would be definitely happy .
I slowly unlocked her door and walked towards the kitchen , only to get a heart attack ,I can't believe my eyes there's some bastard kissing my baby saying 'sexy' .