Chapter 14

Kate's p.o.v

When I came home it's dark and lifeless .I already miss him,his voice,his touch,his smell,his innocent eyes,his body ...everything.Every corners in my home reminds me of him because we made love in all places.
I kept on crying all night holding his shirt and sniffing his smell.
I can't believe myself that I am this much vulnerable ,I thought that I was bold and rough ,but he made me discover many new feelings which I am not even aware that I am capable of.

I had no sleep but as I don't want to spend time here alone ,I got ready for college.

While walking through the corridor ,Kevin stopped my path. I am already upset and completely not in mood to talk to anyone ,so without a word I move passed him.

"Hey Kate stop" he said jogging towards me,I turned and folded my arms waiting to whatever he wants to say

"I came to know that your fuck buddy moved out of town ,I can fill the space,you know" he said smirking .
I just wanted to punch his face really hard and wipe out that smirk.
First of all Dany's is not my fuck buddy he is my fucking boyfriend and love of my life . Secondly how dare he spoke to me like this .

I moved close to him ,really close to his ears and said "fuck you" clenching my teeth. I not in the mood to deal with anyone right now.

I turned to walk away from him but he grabbed my hand

"How dare you disrespect me for the third time "he said holding my wrist really tight ,I wiggled my hand out of his hold but it's strong

"Leave my hand or you will face the ramifications" I said clenching my teeth

"Hey leave her hand" someone shouted,we both turned to the owner of the voice,there stood a petite girl with pale skin wearing a simple jean and a t-shirt .

"What if I won't " he said without giving a fuck

" Move away from her ,I can make you suffer, it doesn't take me a minute to complain to the principal about your misbehaving attitude towards girls " she said in a cool tone

"Hey who you think you are ugly "he said laughing

"I am secretary in anti bullying committee ,take your fucking hands off her you pervert or you will be punished for assaulting " she said

Groaning he throwed my hands harshly and walked away fast ,I gathered myself and huffed seeing him running

"Are you alright Kate"she asked with concern,I am surprised that she knows my name

"Yes I am fine,thank you for helping me at right time ...by the way how you know my name?" I asked her politely

"Everyone knows the famous love birds ,many times I thought of talking to you but you were always with Dany"she said teasingly making me blush

"I am sorry ,I haven't noticed" I said

"It's okay ...I am Gabriel" she said raising her hand for shake ,I joined my hand in her and officially became friends.

Gabriel is a sweet girl ,I am really blessed to have a friend like her ,I would tell she is my best friend after Bella.
We got along so well that she understands my mood swings without telling, she totally knew how I miss Dany so most of the time she accompany me to not feel lonely.

Dany used to call me everyday , sometimes... okay most of the times we sext ,he never misses to video call me .I can't explain in words about how I miss him, without seeing his face my day won't complete,so it's a routine that we promised each other to video chat everyday.

After six months...

Six months went like hell ,I can't wait to visit Dany tomorrow ,I packed some gifts for Dany and Tina ,my cloths , toiletries and slept all the while excited about my surprise visit to see his reaction .

I arrived Boston at 6am and checked in to a five star hotel ,my room is in 26th floor with great view , I tossed my bag and took a long shower ,coming out of the shower I contemplated about what dress to wear ,but finally everything is for my Dany ,so I dressed in coast white embroidery dress gifted by Dany.

I applied little make up to the liking of Dany ,I smiled seeing myself in mirror then taking a cab I reached his campus. I asked few students about where to find him , luckily I got his classmate ,he made me to wait in front of the library saying that Dany will come to library after an hour.
I can't describe how happy I am to meet my baby,I waited patiently but the time seems to ditch me running too slow, time to time I checked my watch ,then finally I saw him walking towards the library, all I see is only him ,the world seems to stop. Seeing him in real makes me to jump in joy ,my body stood still blood rushing through all parts of my body in fast pace. He is talking happily with someone....no some girl...who is that girl ....why that girl hand is locked to him...I stood there not knowing what to do next.
He brush passed without noticing me standing ,then he turned all of a sudden ,the moment he turned his eyes went wide ,jaws dropped to the floor.