Chapter 19

Thank you readers ,special thanks to oncetheywrite for votes.
Keep enjoying the chapters,this chapter goes slow ,be prepared for lots of twist and turns in upcoming chapters...

Dany's p.o.v

"Dany ,I am sorry ,i wasn't prepared that you would come " she said with guilty tone

I chuckled at her reaction ,every time we go out it's always simple but now I am sitting in Kate's luxurious private jet ,she knew that I feel inferior about myself but I can't blame her ,my plan of going with her happened sudden so getting the ticket wasn't possible .

"It's okay baby"I said smiling holding her hand.

"Are you mad at me?"she asked me concerned

"Of course not ,the reason that I am not rich doesn't mean that you are not allowed to live your life Kate "I said and pecked her lips.

Never in once she complaint whatever I give ,she came with me in public transport ,ate in Chipotle ,walked miles with me accepted my cheap gifts happily .
Even a girl from a normal background would run away from me but Kate ,she is really my treasure.
Even though coming from a rich family she always likes to label herself as Dany's girlfriend rather than the daughter of great Mr.Edward Montrage .

This is my first time flying in private jet and to New York ,the interiors of the plan look so expensive and i can't help but to gasp looking at each and every luxurious features .We checked into a penthouse ,I came to know that it's Kate's own penthouse ,she never showed her luxurious lifestyle nor talked about it but now seeing it all real makes me realize that I am nothing , like N O T H I N G before her.

I came to know how selfish and egoistic I am, that I made Kate to lead a life that she doesn't deserve ,she is born with silver spoon deserved to live a luxurious lifestyle but with me she can't have that lifestyle.

Not now of course ,but I can't let her go either she is my world ,my love of life .One promise I made strongly myself to achieve my goal with determination and will power.
I can make her happy ,but WHEN?

'you can do it Dany ,she is everything you need ,your strength don't let her go' my heart said

"What's bothering you ?" She asked me concerned

"Nothing Kate " I said wrapping my hand around her shoulder

"Tell me ...I know you" she said with worried tone

"It's ....it's just that I was having second thoughts " I said stuttering

"Second thoughts of what?" she asked sitting straight moving away from my hold.

"Kate no...what I mean is ,I can't give the life you deserve "I said without seeing her.

"Fuck you Daniel ,you are driving me nuts ,I am tired of this ,stop your fucking thoughts . If you want to run away from me ,kill me first and then get the hell out of here"she said pacing shouting .

I am literally shocked seeing her outburst ,she is very angry like VERY ANGRY .I fucking messed everything ,she came here happily with me but now I ruined .

She went out of the room slamming the door hard ,I ran chasing her only to caught her sitting in a corner hugging her knees .

Ohh my God I am really being a shit to her ,I slowly take steps and kneeled infront of her ,I am very much afraid to talk to her now , she is fucking raging ,whenever I came up with this topic she would shut me down with loving words but now it's not happening , everything has limits ,I crossed my limits ,I fucked with her tolerance level.