chapter 2

I woke up to the sun light practically trying to murder my eyes. I stretched out a litte then stood up. I heared my mother and father mummbled voices down stairs. I silently went down until i could hear their voices.

They were talking about how much they love eachother making refrences about the day they met. Both laughing every once in awhile. I finished my short walk and stood there at the entrance of the door smiling and shaking my head as i watched my dad trying to sneak food behind my moms back then him getting slapped on his hand.

I zoned out. Thinking and wishing could have that one day. I only came back out of my day dream when i felt something slimy going down my face and my dads laughter.  I gasped and reached up pulling down and egg shell and its insides.

"Dad!!" I stared at him with disbelief. "Yes, my wonderful daughter?" he said with an innocent look.

"What was that for?" I fiddled my fingers through my hair and finally got most of the egg out but the slimy part was still there.

"For my amusement of course," he chuckled slightly while saying it and then walked back over to the stove with my mom giving her a big smile with love filling his eyes.

I took off up the stairs to take a shower and change, once all that was done I slipped on some boots and told my parents I was going outside. They just nodded knowing James would be there. As soon as I walked out I seen James in dragon form waiting, this is almost like our routine now. I shook my head at the thought and then climbed on his back, gripping onto the scales and horns along the spine.  He looked at me by turning his head. "I don't care where to, just fly" he looked back and made a movement for a nod then took off into air as I feel asleep.

I woke again as i looked down to see he was flying above a really foggy and creepy looking place. After awhile i looked down again but this time i saw another dragon. My eyes widened. "James" i whispered and he looked down noticing the dragon. "Its Vladimir. Its ok, he is a good friend." i nodded slightly. After awhile he landed about 2 miles away from my house were he changed back into human form as we walked and talked.

Suddenly i felt the presence. James must have felt it to because he suddenly stood in front of me. "Listen i want you to run and dont look back" he says with a serious face. I nodded and then he nuddged me with his shoulder.

With that i turned on my heels and ran. What about James. I shook that thought away. 'Please be ok' i kept thinking as i ran. When i got home i went up stairs after saying a quick hi and goodnight. I sat in my bed most of the night every so often i felt the presence. Tomorow i will find out who is always there. Yeah...tommorow... That was mostly my thoughts before drifting off to sleep.

~alright another chapter i know it isnt intresting right know but it will hopefully get better soon the pic is of Vladimir ~