•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 №𝟸
𝕭𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖘,𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖘 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖓.

𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 №𝟸𝕭𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖘,𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖘 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖓

"So how was it?"- Rhody asked Y/n who was eating her buttered bread.
"How was what?"- She asked back with confused face and her mouth full of food.
"Your experience with Ann!"- Frances questioned enthusiastically, Y/n rolled her eyes and took another bite.
"First of all it's Anne with an E and second of all, how my experience with her was? Seriously Rhody, don't tell me that you're like those housewives, who have nothing to do except gossiping about others."- the girl shrugged and continued chewing calmly. Rhody exhaled harshly and glanced at her niece.  

"I have no idea in what kind of context did you hear my question but I asked if you liked her or not, that's it."- Lady forcedly smiled and looked at the girl, who was sitting her opposite.

"Well we became friends, actually more than friends, Anne calls it 'kindred spirits' or something like that."- she shrugged and took a sip of hot tea.

"That's great Y/n ! at least you are friends with girl and not boy again, thanks god!"- Rhody placed her hand on the chest and looked up, at the ceiling. Y/n got up and started walking towards the stairs.

"Trust me Rhody, she isn't like others, even her vocabulary is spectacular! the way she talked was amusing and her stories were so intriguing and astonishing! I couldn't believe that girl who grew up in orphanage would have known those words, which aren't known by more than a half of the world."- Y/n turned her head at Rhody and said.

A sound of loud knock filled the house. Frances giggled and signed the girl to open it, she rolled her eyes in unexcitement and opened the door.

At their surprise it was Rachel Lynde. The woman quickly cleaned her feet on a carpet and got into the house without any permission.

Y/n stood there in the doorway,her hand still on the doorknob. She was surprised and annoyed at the same time. Maybe it was because she didn't really fancy Mrs.Lynde and her attitude.

"Oh Rachel hello, what happened? Is everything okay?"- By the time Mrs. Lyned rushed to their home, Frances stopped eating and stood up as fast as she could.

"Oh I wish it was darling."-She stood down and took a sip of Y/n's tea. The girl watched the woman in disgust and slammed the door so loudly that it caused Rachel to look. She shrugged at the girl and continued drinking the tea.

"Will you start talking or?"- Rhody asked and put her hand on the table.
Rachel nodded and opened her mouth, the only thing she did was: gasping and shaking her head.