•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 № 10

𝕷𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖚𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖑𝖞, 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖊𝖊

present time.

"so what happened now?"- asked rhody and glanced at a girl with unpleased look. y/n shrugged her shoulders and sat down at the diner table. woman turned her head to the window, watching charity swing, smiling to herself.

" i don't think mr.philips likes me that much." - said y/n with full mouth, earning irritated look from her aunt, moving from the window, sitting in front of y/n, signing her to keep on talking. "basically"- the girl gulped -" i got expelled from school."- rhody's eyes widened, watching her niece's unbothered face.

" what do you mean by expelled-"

" i can't attend it until i get rid of my sickening behavior " - said y/n, mocking mr.phillips and peeked at the woman who was starting to get visibly furious.- "sweet merciful lord, what have you done this time ?".

" nothing i swear-"- rhody raised her left brow, waiting for girl to admit the truth. y/n sighed. " ok maybe i did something, but what does that even have to do with the current situation. " - " i don't know?! you tell me !" - woman demanded. " i swear if you don't explain every single detail to me-"

" okay- okay-"- y/n cried out nervously. " no need to get aggressive young lady-"- rhody was done with the girl messing with her nerves. " y/n just spit it out, dear god!"

" you remember that new girl right?"

" anne?"

" exactly. i don't know what got her, i mean- i guess no one taught her that stuff in the orphanage. hey rhody, do they have schools in orphanages ?"- rhody rolled her eyes and let out a loud sigh. " okay never mind- she started reading creatively and the morons of the class started laughing at her." - she paused for a second, claiming confused looks from her aunt. " what does that story have to do with you getting expelled-"

" you won't let me finish talking, will you?- y/n cut off. " well, you better jump straight into the point, because trust me, i don't have a whole day." - rhody stated and hoax-smiled at her niece who sat before her with furrowed eyebrows. "what i'm trying to tell you here, is that i couldn't leave everything like that and not take action." - " don't tell me that you hit any of your classmates-" - the woman asked anxiously, desperately waiting for girl's answer. " what- what- no of course not-" - rhody looked up, mouthed 'thank lord' and exhaled sharply. "well not yet"- y/n added, causing the woman to face her immediately and shoot an annoyed glance. " i just commented on how dull the class was."