reboot prologue

Here's a little bit of how much has change I hope it's okay if not let me know

Hi my name is Rin Makoto and I'm a normal student with a normal family and normal life. Everything that happens around here is the same every day, I wake up, eat breakfast, go to school, come home, eat dinner, sleep and then repeat. So as you can tell my life is pretty boring until one day when I'm walking home from school taking my usual route. It was pretty hot that day so I took out my water to get a drink. As I put the water onto my lips and started drinking I heard some noise going on in the alleyway I went to go take a look I kind of regretted it because then I heard a gunshot and a bullet ricochet even though I heard the gun and the ricochet I somehow how to calm mine I had a good run too bad no girlfriend in the end. I woke up in a strange place I've never seen before. It was all dark blue-almost black-and I couldn't move, a matter of fact, I couldn't even feel anything. Well, I could feel something but I had no idea what it was. It wasn't warm nor cold, it felt like a liquid but it didn't feel wet, it felt familiar but yet foreign. WTF was it?

Am I dead? I then heard a sound or more accurately a voice in my head it was sweet and soothing but dull and annoyed "answer: you have died and been reincarnated your death was a ricochet bullet that was actually aiming for a Target board" I try and say something but all that was said was nothing I start thinking why the hell do I not have a voice. Again that same voice that I heard comes on again "answer: you are a ball of water so of course you don't have a voice duh" why the hell am I water I thought hoping the voice will answer "answer: God has chosen this for you because that was the last thing you were doing drinking water while checking out a sound"I decided to scream in my mind WELL F**K YOU, GOD!!!!!!!!!!

PS. The original writer is starting to write books again check in mail if you want

Demonwolf-sama