8

Jesus pov

Just watching Bella kiss Annet disgusted me. It was so gross. How come, Bella, out of all people gets to date Annet? HUH!

Kimberly pov

Just watching Annet kiss Bella was so gross! I hated it so much. I wanted to be Annet! But I can't be...unless I try. How come, Annet, out of all people gets to date, Bella? WHY!

Bella pov

"Babe, I'm going to bed," Annet said leaning down and giving me a kiss on the cheek, while I turned around and grabbed her, kissing her on the lips. She smiled.

"Goodnight," I smirked while she walked upstairs.

Kimberly pov

"Jesus lets go talk real quick," He nodded following me to my room.

"Why don't you tell Annet that Bella is cheating on her and Ill tell Bella that she is cheating on her, and then we could have our chance?" He smiled while nodding.

Bella pov

I got back into the room to see Annet in her underwear, quickly throwing off my clothes I jumped into bed...and you know what happened next.

I woke up to a text from Kimberly saying, "Come to my room right now!"

I got out of bed and threw on my clothes walking to her room.

"What's up?" I asked opening her door.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but Annet is cheating on you...with Jesus," I was shocked but not that shocked because she cheated on me before...I think or was it someone else...I honestly don't know anymore. I shook my head and smiled.

"Could I sleep in here with you?" I asked. She smiled.

"She is in Jesus's room we can go back to yours," I nodded grabbing her hand.

I honestly knew that Kimberly already liked me and honestly, she's fucking hot! I don't mind dating her. We got back to my room, getting into bed before I said, "I'll date you," She jumped up and had teary eyes. I hugged her before going back to sleep.

See you tomorrow new girlfriend