I made sure to lock up the house. Then made my way down the hill towards the gate.

The two guards were standing on either side of the gates. They gave me a stiff nod and I gave them a shy smile.

Then the familiar red pulled up and I smiled at my friends, then got in the backseat.

Then we drove off.

————————————————

I sighed as I took a sip of my hot chocolate.

"You know the people at Starbucks fucking hate me" Stacy muttered as she came back with her coffee. I giggled.

"Well you're the one that came in at 6am drunk off your wits" I smiled.

"I wish I was there when it happened" James snickered and Stacy glared at us.

"Not funny" She growled.

Soon we left Starbucks with our drinks and walked around the bustling city.

I stood in the middle of my two arguing friends. Enjoy the sun and their voices.

As we walked past a store window, I stopped in my track seeing a pair of pointe shoes.

It was almost...nostalgic seeing a pair.

"You're doing so well butterfly, who knew you would be the perfect child for this" The deep voice said.

My feet were practically aching in the smaller dirty pointe shoe on my feet.

I snapped out of the weird flashback.

"Lolabear you do ballet?" I heard from behind me.

I shook my head. "No...at least I think I don't" I muttered a sudden headache coming to me as I tried to remember.

"Well if you did, Im sure you would be great at it" James said with a smile.

"Now come on I want your opinion on what dog I should get" He said as he dragged us to a pet store.

I turned back and stared at the pointed shoes for a few more second before turning back to my friends

————————————————-

So it was 2pm and I had to back home, the kids were almost out of school.

"Call me later Lolabear" Stacy said as she parked infront of gate.

"Kay" I responded aith a smile.

I reach through the passenger window and gave a small head rub to James new dog, Beano, a one month old great black dane.

"See you guys" I waved as they drove off.

I smiled at the guards and they let me in.

I walked up the hill and before I could use my key, the door opened to reveal my Master.

I gave a confused look. "Master what are you—"

Suddenly I was pulled inside the house.

"Where were you?" He practically growls

"I was downtown with James and Stacy. Did something happened?" I said and placed my bags down on the couch.

He straightened his posture and cleared his throat.

"N-No I thought you would be home but you were gone and you didn't leave a note so I was worried" He rambled and I giggled gaining his attention.

"Oh Im sorry Master there was nothing to worry about" I reassured with a smile.

He gave an small smile and scratched the back of his neck sheepishly. "I guess I worry a lot" He said. I smiled and patted his arm.

"Thank you for worrying about me" I smiled gratefully. He looked down at me with soft eyes, then his nostrils flared .

"Why do you smell like a dog" He asked bluntly. Then his eyes widened at how blunt he was.

"I-I mean um" He stammered. I shook my head at him laughing.

"James adopted a new puppy and I just couldn't put him down" I gushed.

He raised an eyebrow at me

"He's so cute, Master" I squealed thinking about the puppy when he had nipped on my finger.

"I think I might move in with James all because of that adorable puppy" I joked with a giggle.

Unknowst to me Justin's eyes burned with jealousy.