Chapter 1: Love at First Sight

DAYA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daya was at church one early Sunday morning. She was looking at all the paintings on the wall of this guy on a cross sign, hanging.

"Who's that?" Daya asked the priest.

Everyone gasped. One lady even fainted out of disappointment.

"Why, that is Jesus Miss Daya, the one and only! God's son!" the priest said.

Daya stared into Jesus's fake painted eyes and hearts came around him out of nowhere. Then she felt a feeling, a feeling like no other. The kind were rainbows, puppies, and icecream. (You know, happy things?) all form into one emotion. And that emotion, is LOVE! Daya. Was. IN LOVEEEEEEEE!!!

"HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM!" Daya shouted as everyone looked at her like she was  some crazyass woman.

The priest blinked then smacked his forehead.

"Please, Daya, you were always the special one," he said with grief.

"Sir, I'm sorry but you may not question the thought of LOVE! I can SMELL IT IN THE AIR," Daya said.

"Yeah, that smell is death," The priest said, still wondering why the hell Daya was still religious at this point.

"Oh Jesus, don't worry, love. I shall raise you from the dead, and we shall be in love forever and ever," after that was said Daya skipped off and out of the church!