Chapter 13 (3k and 4k special)

3rd POV

Tsu grabbed ochako's hand as they made their way to the place they would be eating at. She had planned a date for them.

As they were walking Ochako leaned into her girlfriend's shoulder enjoying the warmth from the other girl.

She smiled softly at the gesture.
They continued to walk until they saw a small restaurant with outdoor seating and a bunch of fairy lights.

Shd guided ochako to a table and then they sat down. They talked peacefully as they waited for a server. Atfter a few minutes a waiter came over.

The server asked what they wanted to drink and if they were ready to order. Tsu nodded her head and then ordered pasta and garlic bread with water. Ochako then ordered soup and salad with peach tea.

The waiter quickly wrote down their order and then left to get the drinks.
After getting their drinks they talked with each other. The subject of their conversation would vary. They talked about their reason for being heros their family and all sorts of other stuff.

There would be pauses in the conversation but they were never awkward. Both girls felt comfortable and safe in the others presence. The night was going perfect so far. It got even better when their food arrived.

The waiter placed their food in front of them and left to get back to  work.
Ochako ate a spoonful of her soup. Her face lit up after after swallowing she smiled happily at Tsu.

"This is delicious", the brunette exclaimed smiling happily at her green haired girlfriend.

Tsu smiled back Ochako's smile made her feel happy and giddy as well. "I knew you would like I've come here with my family before" she said.

Ochako nodded her eyes gleaming as she stuffed her face with more soup. She giggled her ochako was just too cute. Tsu ate her food as she watched Ochako happily stuff her face she acted like a little kid.

After they ate Tsu paid and then they left. She gently grabbed Ochakos hand as she led her to the next location.

After a little bit of walking they made it to a park. It was quiet and calm.

She led her girlfriend to a grassy spot that was clear from trees. Ochako turned to the green haired girl with a confused look.

Tsu smiled warmly at her then motioned for her to look up. The brunette did as she was told. Her eyes lit up shining brightly.

Tsu stared lovingly at her girlfriend as she admired the stars. " Tsu their so pretty ", Ochako said with a childlike excitement. 'Not as pretty as you'.

She nodded " I love watching the stars I thought you would too ". " I love it their beautiful ". Both girls laid back on the grass and admired the stars.

Tsu intertwined her hand in ochako's.
The Green haired girl would steal glances at her brunette girlfriend often admiring her beautiful features.

Ochako's eyes glimered just as brightly as the stars above. Her soft looking lips tempted Tsu to kiss them.
She resisted the urge not wanting to startle the other girl or make her uncomfortable.

Slowly the time passed and the night grew darker. Tsu tapped her girlfriend telling her it was getting late. They both stood up from laying on the grass she was going to grab ochako's hand to lead her out of the park but the brunette grabbed her hand first.

She looked at her confused. Ochako's face was turned away but the moonlight allowed her to sees a light blush on her face. Ochako turned her face back to her she seemed more confident in her actions. She started to lean into Tsu.

Tsu flushed noticing were this was going. She leaned in too. Their lips met causing happiness to bubble inside Tsu along with a small shock of pleasure.

The moon light illuminated the two girls features as they kissed lovingly.
Ochako's lips were soft and plump and tasted like strawberries. The kiss soft and pure. Definitely an amazing first kiss.

Tsu pulled away in a need for air. Ochako leaned into Tsu's ear and breathlessly whispered " Best first date ever ".

Ochako intertwined her hand in Tsu's and the two girls walked together flustered back to the dorms.

End

THANK FOR 3 AND 4K
It made so excited to see how far the book has grown thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed the one shot. Now the book is officially finished. Also sorry it took so long to make this.