Hospital pt2

Ochako☆ 3rd POV

It was early in the morning but the sun was shining brightly through the curtains. The light spilling into the room and onto Ochakos face. She sighed not wanting to get up but eager to get back to the dorms.

She sat up and stretched. She was still Quite tired and worried about Tsu but, she trusted Momo and Kyoka when they told her Tsu was alright.

She looked to the nightstand on the side of her bed and saw her phone. She grabbed it and checked the time.
8:30 the phone read. The doctors should be coming in soon to release her.

She scrolled through her contacts and decided to text Izuku. They conversation went like this

O: Hey Deku what are you up to?

D:Nothing but I heard you and Tsu are at the hospital are you guys alright?

O: Yeah I'm able to leave today but Tsu is going to be here for a while longer she has a fever and lost lots of blood (Momo and Kyoka told her)

D: Poor Tsu I hope she's alright are you going to visit her before you leave?

O: I'm going to try to but they might make me wait.

D: Ok if you see her tell her I said I hope she gets better and that I'll visit her soon.

O: Alright I Will Ttyl Deku (Ttyl= Talk to you later)
_________________________________________

Just as Ochako placed her phone done she looked to the door to see a nurse come in with some paperwork. "Alright Ms. Urakara once you sign these papers your free to go", The nurse said while handing her the paper work.

"Alright thank you". She looked through the papers and filled in the information once she finished she handed it back to the Nurse.

The Nurse left leaving ochako alone to
gather her stuff. Ochako grabbed her clothes that were on the counter and went to the restroom to change. (She was in a hospital gown)

Once she was changed she left the room and went to the reception desk.
"Is Tsu Asui allowed visitors?", Ochako said. "Let me check", the lady said typing away at the keyboard.

She looked up and smiled "Ms.Asui is allowed visitors she's in room 7". Ochako smiled and thanked the lady.
She walked down the halls looking at the numbers until she arrived at room 7.

She knocked softly not wanting to disturb Tsu. She heard a quiet "come in" from the other side of the door.
She opened the door to see Tsu sitting on the bed she looked a little pale but not as bad as before.

She smiled happy to see Tsu was alright. She ran up to her and hugged her. Tsu was suprised but she smiled and hugged her back.

Tsu leaned her head on ochako and inhaled her scent she smelled like fresh strawberries. "I was worried about", Ochako said her voice gentle.

"I'm alright now I just have a little bit of a fever" Tsu said softly. "I'm glad", Ochako said hugging Tsu tighter. They both just stayed and enjoyed each others touch not worrying about anything.
_________________________________________

Wow 2 updates in week? Go me! So anyways guys I think I might make this the last chapter I'm not sure yet but I hope you guys enjoyed it. Bye!