bittersweet

Bittersweet:
Foreword

❝ There is never a time or place for true love
It happens accidentally
in a heartbeat
in a single flashing, throbbing moment ❞

Despite having gone to the same school with her for years — VALERIE THOMAS was still a mystery to most students at Beacon Hills High. She was perfectly happy with that and wanted to keep it that way. But there was one thing she didn't think about.
STILES STILINSKI.
Not only did he have a talent for sticking his nose where it didn't belong, but he was also, at his heart, a detective.
Despite the fact that the girl hated his guts, he was still intrigued by her. He just couldn't resist a good mystery. But there was one thing in his way.
It's hard to solve a mystery that doesn't want to be solved.

VALERIE THOMAS

Her complexity is a glorious fire that consumes, while her simplicity goes unapproachable

Her complexity is a glorious fire that consumes, while her simplicity goes unapproachable. But if one takes time to understand her, there is something beautiful to find, something simple to be loved. But she goes unloved, for being misunderstood.

❝ They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head.
But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a phoenix; the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire and you can't stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch!
I say that's a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it! ❞

- C. JoyBell C.

 JoyBell C

I do not own Teen Wolf (obviously). I only own my own characters and their stories.

start: december 23rd 2019