𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒐𝒏

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Seonghwa hyung!" Yeosang exclaimed before hugging Seonghwa.

Seonghwa didn't mind and hugged him back. Yeosang processed what he was doing and quickly pulled away causing Seonghwa to chuckle.

"I'm sorry." Yeosang quickly apologized as a blushed crept up his face.

"It's fine." Seonghwa said before ruffling his hair.

"Do you have anything important to do for the rest of the day?" Seonghwa asked Yeosang.

"No. Why?" Yeosang asked as he tilt his head to the side.

"Cute." Seonghwa mumbled and Yeosang heard him causing him to blush.

"Wanna stay and help? I'll drop you home afterwards if you don't mind." Seonghwa asked and Yeosang nod happily.

Seonghwa led them back to where the others were and as they draw closer Seonghwa saw a few smirks from his friends.

"Guys this is Yeosang. He'll be here with us until we leave tonight." Seonghwa told his friends.

"Hi. I'm Jongho"

"I know. My friends and I ate at your restaurant last week." Yeosang said with a smile.

"Oh! The group of collage kids!" Jongho exclaimed and Yeosang smiled while nodding his head.

"I'm Hongjoong and this one right here is San." Hongjoong said before San waved.

"And you know Mingi and that's his husband Yunho." Seonghwa said and Yeosang nod then greeted Yunho.

After they introduced themselves the work speed picked up and literally everyone was all over the place. San, Hongjoong and Yunho was helping with the runway while Jongho and Mingi organized finger foods menu, gift bags and sent out the last of the invitations. Seonghwa kept Yeosang by his side and Yeosang was happy because he never got this kind of experience before.

It was about half seven when everyone started to get hungry. Jongho quickly called his restaurant and they did enough take away boxes for the staff. Mingi and Jongho left to get it while everyone else took a break.

Seonghwa sat on a sofa and patted next to him for Yeosang to sit. Yeosang sat immediately and leaned back, closing his eyes. He wasn't accustomed to being on his feet all day so his feet were sore. He was also really tired.

Seonghwa tapped his shoulder and he looked at him.

"Are you tired?" Seonghwa asked and Yeosang nod.

"I'm sorry for making you tired." Seonghwa apologized.

"Its okay. I've never gotten to experience this before. It was nice." Yeosang said with a smile which cause Seonghwa to smile.

"Can I ask you something Yeosang?" Seonghwa asked.

"You already did but go on." Yeosang said before letting out a little laugh.
Seonghwa opened his mouth to ask Yeosang his question but then,

"Food's here!" Mingi shouted from the entrance.

Seonghwa got up and went to get two boxes of food and two drinks for him and Yeosang.

"Thank you." Yeosang said as Seonghwa placed the food and drink in front of him.

They both sat together and began to eat while the others joined in. They had a few comfortable conversations in between and shared some jokes. They finished eating and just continued talking. Seonghwa leaned back and so did Yeosang.

Yeosang unconsciously leaned into Seonghwa and rest his head on his shoulder and Seonghwa let him. The others saw and smiled and decided to tease their friend the next day or when Yeosang wasn't around.

They finished everything they had to complete and began leaving. Seonghwa and Yeosang were the last to leave because Seonghwa had to lock the place up. Seonghwa walked with Yeosang to his car and opened the door for him to get in.

"Thank you." Yeosang said softly as he sat down.

Seonghwa closed the door and went to the divers side and sat down, starting the engine.

"Where do you live?" Seonghwa asked as he drove out of the parking space.

"Five houses after you." Yeosang said before looking out the window.

"Wait. Really?" Seonghwa asked and Yeosang nod his head.

The drive was silent but comfortable and both males enjoyed it. As Seonghwa began to drive closer towards Yeosang's house, he began thinking whether or not to ask him about him being hybrid.

"Here's my house." Yeosang said and Seonghwa began slowing down until the car stopped completely in front of an average size house painted in a shade of brown. Seonghwa saw it and smiled.

"Nice house." Seonghwa said as he looked at the house.

"Thank you. Well I better get going I have to hand in a project tomorrow." Yeosang said before opening the car door.

"Wait!" Seonghwa said loudly causing Yeosang to close the door back.

"Yes hyung?" Yeosang asked as he looked at Seonghwa.

Seonghwa took a breath in then let it out.

"I'm gonna ask you something but if you're not comfortable it's okay, you don't have to answer." Seonghwa said and Yeosang nod.

"Are you a hybrid?" Seonghwa asked carefully and soft not wanting to make Yeosang run away.

Yeosang heard what Seonghwa asked and his heart beat began to race off. It isn't that he doesn't want to answer him, it's just he doesn't know if he'll keep him around or even talk to him again.

Yeosang took a breath before answering.

"Yes, I am a puppy hybrid." Yeosang said before looking away, "I don't have all the aspects of a puppy I just have these small ear hidden in my hair." He added.

Seonghwa saw this and his heart hurt a little. He tapped on Yeosang's thighs which cause him to look at Seonghwa.

"You're a cute puppy hybrid." Seonghwa said with a soft smile which made Yeosang eye's widen.

"Y-you aren't weirded out by me..." Yeosang asked looking at Seonghwa.

"Why would I be?" Seonghwa asked.

"Everyone is except my friends. Even my parents. That's why I live alone." Yeosang said as he signaled at the house.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Well, I'm here now if you need me just call. Okay." Seonghwa said "and your puppy ears are adorable." Seonghwa said causing Yeosang smiled.

Yeosang quickly gave Seonghwa a hug and said good night before exiting the car and going up his driveway into his house. Not long after Seonghwa received a text.

"Thank you for today hyung and the invitation. It was really nice"

Seonghwa smiled before turning his car around and driving back to his house.