🌺Chapter 7 - Rounds and sikness

~ First round ~
It's 31. November and it is the first round of the competition. I was very nervous and scared. ,,It's gonna be okay." Nari squeezed my hand. ,,I know." I sighed.
When I heard my name, inviting me on the stage, I stood up and went there. I carefully took a microphone and started to sing: ,,I heard that you, settled down, that you find a girl...
...I remember, you said: Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead." I heard loud applause. I was very glad.
I left the stage, and fell on my seat.
,, Wow, you were so excellent!" Nari hugged me. I just giggled like a fool.
,, And next is Jeon Kai, with a song ,Our summer' by TXT" I heard from stage. I was surprised. I didn't know, that Kai is participating. He went there with four more boys.Their song and dance were amazing. Kai has very beautiful voice. Other people were also very good, but this was really the best.
They have announced results in a week. Just 10 people passed to the second round, which was on 31.12. And then just 2 people passed to the third round. It was me - and Kai! I absolutely didn't expect it. I should sing against him? How can I handle it?
The last round was on 23.1. I was really scared of it. But that day in the morning, I didn't feel good. I found, that I am sick. ,,Oh, no! Now, I can't sing and Kai will win!" I thought. Finally, I slept all day and the next morning, I felt good enough to go to school. ,,Kai won. He had to win. I wasn't there. He didn't have a rival." I thought to myself. But when I met him he told me: "The competition was canceled. I refused sing because you were not there. As for me it would be unfair, to win without a fight. The next term is 2nd February."
That day a moderator called my name and we BOTH appeared on the stage. Me and Kai! We decided to sing a duet together, a song "ME!" by Taylor Swift. When the music ended, we heard loud applause. I turned to Kai. He gave me a proud look and smiled. So who was the winner? Both of us!

Omlouvám se, že je ten děj tak nerozvinutý a rychlý, ale tohle byl původně úkol do ajiny, a musela jsem to dost zkrátit a napsat co nejrychleji😅😅. Zkusím to ale trochu natáhnout.
Q: Chcete to ,,delší" nebo vám stačí tato verze? (Přepsání by mi nejspíš celkem trvalo, a nevím jestli by to bylo doopravdy o moc delší😅)