🌺Chapter 1 - New life

,,Hedvika, hurry up! The taxi to the center is waiting." My mom shouted at me. I took my suitcase and followed her out of the airport. This is the airport of Seoul, the capital city of South Korea. In San Francisco, where I lived before, was an earthquake, that destroyed many houses, including our house. We lived in San Diego with my cousin and her husband for about one month. Then my parents decided to move in Seoul, because my aunt - in - law lives here. She helped us to find and buy a new house and a car. I'll also go to school here. I hope that the people there will be friendly.
I put my stuff in the trunk of the taxi and sat in the inside, next to my mom. The driver started the car and we left the airport. I looked out of the window. We went around many shops and restaurants. There were also many skyscrapers. ,Wow. Seoul is a very beautiful city. I'm glad, that I can live here.' I thought. The journey lasted about 30 minutes. When we arrived, I jumped out of the car and looked at our house. It was quite a big house. Its walls had light brown colour, its window frames were dark brown. It looked pleasently. ,,Come, sweetie. Let's look inside." My mom spurred me and unlocked the doors. The hall was small and a door and short stairs up led from it. I walked through the door. There was a kitchen and a living room. In the living room there was a big sofa and a small table and on the wall there was TV. I slowly sat on the sofa. It was very comfortable. I smiled a little. ,,Hedvika, come here!" I heard dad from the first floor. I ran to him.
,,This is our bedroom." He opened the first door. ,,Opposite of it is a bathroom and toilet. And here..." He opened the second door: ,,This is your room." I walked inside. It was small but cozy. On the right side there were two wardrobes, and at the corner there was a white bed. Opposite of it, stood a big table with drawers under it. Next to it there was a bookshelf. On the walls there were little pictures. When I came to the window, I saw our little garden with flowers. I really liked my new room and house. This is going to be a very good life.