Former Legends

(Y/n)'s pov

The ten days passed by in an instant. Between training and the infirmary and the paperwork. I could bearly keep head above water. The days slowly started to warm up little by little. I was seated on a couch in the infirmary as I waited for my patient.

"(Y/n)" I heard a familiar voice made me jump up in a fright as I dozed off for a few seconds. " Tch" you heard as you sighed and got to your feet. " How are you feeling," I asked as I started to prep him for his X-rays.

I heard him mumble something before he spoke out loud. " When can I get back to training?" He asked in a monotone voice his eyes blank only looking in front of him.

I smiled at him and shook my head. " about 3 to 4 weeks at most." I replied and saw him roll his eyes. " I can see you have listened and you're having a speedy recovery but it won't be long anymore. " he then nodded and we both turned our heads to the door when we heard a knock. " I will see you next week again," I said walking with him and opened the door to see the commander. "Dr. (L/n) may I have a word." He asked as Levi stepped outside and he entered.

" I will only be a doctor in 6 months..." I said to the commander as he shook his head. "You're already more qualified than all the doctors we had before. Now I need you to check on captain Levi each day please I know what he likes. Once he hears speedy recovery he thinks his better." I nodded as I looked at him. " And another thing. I told him not to tell you about his mission. I was scared you'd say no. " Erwin rambled as he quickly dashed for the exit leaving me dumbfounded.

'All this time' i thought as I shook my head and gave a small chuckle. "I think I owe a short captain an apology," I said out loud as I made my way to training.

Another 11 days passed with training every day, paperwork, and patients. The one evening I made my way to the mess hall and the one known as Eren was up in a tall two-toned hair color guys face. " Just keep your hands to yourself horseface!" He yelled balling his hand into a fist and swinging it at him. " Make me titan boy" the horseface yelled at him and blocked the punch from Eren. "Please can I eat before anyone gets hurt and need medical attention?" I asked causing both of them to look at me. The one is known as horseface immediately in front of me. "Hi, there.." He said with a flirty smile.
Feeling the blush on my face I nodded. "Hi. I'm (Y/n)." I said holding my hand out for him to shake. "I'm Jean Kirschtein," he said taking my hand shaking it. "(Y/n)" Eren said standing closer. " Come and sit down with us. " Eren said taking me by the elbow leading me to their table I sat down on the corner and Eren sat next to a woman with a red scarf. " This is Mikasa my wife, and Armin my best friend, you met Jean already." He said nervously scratching the back of his neck.

" Wait..." Jean said turning looking at Eren "Were back here for almost a month and we only hear now you two are married..." He sounded disappointed and went to sit down in his chair folding his arms. I smiled as I slowly ate my bread further I met a crazed patatoe fan that goes by the name Sasha. A bold one known as Conny, he seemed to like Sasha a lot. Smiling at myself I finished my dinner and washed it off with some coffee.

"Well I better go check up on the captain," I said bidding my good night at them. Walking down the long passage before knocking on his office door. "Enter" I heard him say as I entered the room slowly closing the door behind me. "What do you want brat?" He asked not looking up from his work. "You know why I'm here," I said placing my new paperwork under the ones I didn't finish yesterday. I sat down and started to busy myself in my work.

"Levi?" I asked softly looking up to him. " mmhmm?" He made his steel orbs meeting my (e/c) eyes. I swallowed hard as I looked down at my papers and then at him again. "I'm sorry I never gave you time to talk to me," I said half a smile on my face.

"Tch.." Was all he made. So I continued to work on my papers. At least I know I apologized to him. I sighed rubbing my eyes. All the late nights started to take its toll. I could feel my head nodding off before slumber took over.

Levi's pov

Great (y/n) fell asleep again. This is becoming a damned habit now. "Tch..brat," I said getting up and walking over to her. Picking her up bridal style I carried her tiny body over to the couch. She laced her one arm around mine as I laid her down. Sighing I moved trying not to wake her as I strapped her uniforms straps lose. Remembering of her own stab wound on the shoulder I mover her shirt checking. (Y/n) had one nasty scar to show for it. Just then her eyes opened and mine widened."I..uh..I... Ugh," I cleared my throat and looking at the (e/c) eyes staring back at me.

I tried to stand up straight and noticed her hand gripping my shirt keeping me in a very uncomfortable standing bent position. Without a further word, she pulled me down gently before she placed her lips on mine for a brief second. " Thank you" I heard her whisper as she let go and closed her eyes. (Y/n) is really the most annoying brat!