Chapter 104 [What a Pair of Shameless Hoodlum]

Start from the beginning

It appeared that they were not really heading towards the same goal. In that case, there was still a chance for her to escape.

"Your Highness, the Crown Prince, you obviously have an eye for beauty hold her with high regard. However, she is after all your sister-in-law. If you take her in, this would turn into some scandal."

It seemed that Hu Lunan was not afraid of the Crown Prince at all and for this reason, Lin Mengya was able to assess the situation.

Both these men were up to no good, so Lin Mengya decided to watch and play by ear from this moment on.

"I had initially thought that the Second Prince was an exceptionally intelligent person, but now I see that you are just an idiot.

The Crown Prince's tone turned cold and so did the expression on his face.

A sudden murderous thought came to the Crown Prince's mind. It appeared that he had to eradicate the Second Prince of the western vassal state.

"Don't conceive the idea of getting rid of me. This is only the beginning of our collaboration. If an accident were to happen now, we'll have to terminate our collaboration, right?

Nevertheless, Hu Lunan seemed unperturbed. He was still wearing a sinister smile as if was confident that the Crown Prince would not lay a finger on him.

"Are you trying to threaten me?"

Immediately the look in the Crown Prince's eye turned insidious.

Being threatened was what he hated the most.

In Dajin, no one could lord over other than his mother. He was going to be the master of Dajin and this Second Prince of the western vassal state was but a chess piece in his hand.

"No, I'm not. I was just hoping that the Crown Prince would reconsider the options."

The Crown Prince was obviously not the only person who swooned over Lin Mengya.

If Hu Lunan was an ambitious man,

His goals included both the control over a greater territory of the country and beautiful women. He was not going to give up so easily.

"Why should you jeopardize your harmonious relationship over a woman, Your Highness, the Crown Prince and Second Prince?"

Vice Princess Dugu could sense the tension between them. The Crown Prince had many beautiful women, but none of them had ever been esteemed so highly by the Crown Prince.

It would not be wise to keep this woman with the Crown Prince. Why not send her to the western vassal state? This would be pleasing to King Ming and solidify their relationship.

"Oh? What good advice do you have, vice Princess Dugu?"

Hu Lunan to look at this woman, who, for the sake of pleasing her husbands, was willing to set up a trap in order to bring another woman to her husband's bed.

"I'm a mere woman, so my understanding is superficial and limited. I understand that everyone loves beautiful women. However, it would not be worthwhile sacrificing a cordial relationship over a woman. What do you say, Your Highness, the Crown Prince?"

The words of vice Princess Dugu seemed to wake the Crown Prince from his stupor.

He was only provoked to anger by Hu Lunan.

He called to mind the agreement between the two of them. The need to keep Lin Mengya to himself paled in comparison.

It was just because he could not accept the fact that his target was being intercepted halfway.