Chapter 98 [A Completely Safe Plan]

Start from the beginning

He was surprised that Lin Mengya asked his favor for the sake of her maidservant.

After careful consideration, however, it was within her expectation after all.

Long Tianhao put down the brush in his hand and walked up to her. He reached into his clothes and took out a secret letter.

"This is..."

"This letter recorded all the proof of Hu Lunan's evil plan of usurping the throne over the years. I suppose you know how to make good use of it at this moment, right?"

She turned to look at the letter in surprise. She had not imagined that things would work out so easily.

"No, Your Highness. The letter is too valuable to be wasted on this issue! I can't..."

Every piece of information was obtained at the expense of countless sacrifices.

Being in Prince Yu's Mansion, Lin Mengya was well aware of how precious and important these things were.

However, Long Tianhao was determined in his attitude.

He grabbed her hand and stuffed the letter into her hands forcefully.

"If you don't make use of it, it would be a piece of useless paper. You may go now, I'm busy with other business."

Long Tianhao was not even giving her a chance to turn down his offer of the letter. He did not even give her a frown.

Lin Mengya opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. Eventually, she excused herself from the prince, holding tightly to the secret letter.

She could still feel the warmth of Long Tianhao's touch on her finger. Although his hand was at the same temperature as her body temperature, at the moment when they touched, it felt like hot iron searing onto her heart.

Long Tianhao, who could have gained much more benefits using this secret letter, had so easily passed the letter on to her.

To her, Baizhi was very important. However, to Long Tianhao, Baizhi did not mean anything.

Why did Long Tianhao do this?

At this juncture, the clear-headed Lin Mengya starting to feel perplexed.

She could longer convince herself that Long Tianhao to her was simply her boss who provided food for her.

Lin Mengya was so confused that she was making circles in the garden.

She was totally oblivious to the pair of malicious eyes following her around all that time.

At the mini pavilion in the garden, Lin Mengya rested her head on the table. The gentle breeze blowing on her face took away the heat away from her cheeks.

Lin Mengya, whose total age taking into consideration her present and past life was approaching forty, yet she could feel herself blushing from the mere touch with Prince Yu.

She put her palm to her smooth cheeks. She was by no means still a bashful adolescent girl.

Lin Mengya was so engrossed in her emotions that she was unaware of the pair of scheming eyes which was fixed on the secret letter in her hand.

When the person, who was secretly observing her in hiding, was about to dash towards Lin Mengya to snatch away that letter from her hand, a dark figure suddenly appeared.

"Who's that?!"

The dark figure bellowed as it moved with lightning speed.

Before Lin Mengya could react, the two people were already entangled in a fight.