2/call the others\2

Start from the beginning

"Don't even know." Dallas said laying on the same bed but another way. I wasn't even paying attention to what else they were saying because I was too busy looking at Riley's pictures. We were all in the basement of her house. We always hang out down here when we come over.

I was looking at all the pictures on the wall, until I saw the picture of her in a pink dress with flowers in her hair and natural, but noticeable makeup. She looked beautiful either way but I'm more use to her wearing ripped skinny jeans, dark colored shirts, and vanz. Then I saw the picture of us when we first met.

"Hi I'm Jake. What's your name?" We were in 6th grade and it was my first day at Gretchen Higgins Elementary.

"I'm Riley. Are you new here?" She asked. She sounded so young, her voice was kinda squeaky but not a lot.

"Yeah. I think you're really pretty." I shut my mouth as soon as I said that. She just giggled and blushed. And if you listened closely, you can hear her say thank you.

"My mom got me a new Polaroid camera, wanna take a picture?"

"Sure!"

"Hey Dally, come here and take a picture for me?" She yelled at a guy fixing his beanie. He just nodded and grabbed the camera from Riley.

"Thanks Dall. Where's Darry?" She asked looking at the pictures. He took two so Riley gave me one.

"Ummmm... There. Darry!" He said pointing at the guy talking to a group of girls. When he heard his name he nodded and came over. What's up with the nodding?

"Hey Dare. Well my lovelies this is my new friend Jake." She said introducing me to the guys." This is Dallas James and this is Darren Madden. Also known as Darry and dally." She said pointing to them. They just waved.

"But I like Dallas more. It sounds more official." Dallas said puffing out his chest. I'm gonna like it here.

"Oh shit Jake, Darren, we gotta go!" Dallas yelled cutting my flashback.

"Why what's up?" Darren asked sitting up.

"Riley and her mom got in a car accident." When Dallas said that my heart dropped.

"I'll call the others and tell them to go to the hospital" I said following the boys to the car.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hello youngins!!! I bet y'all are wondering what Matthew Espinosa is doing in the pictures? Well he's suppose to be Jake, but he's not the weird side of him, he's gonna be a sassy trouble maker. hope y'all like the book!