Guys, I Want A Castle

Two men and one woman had climbed on the rooftops of the kingdom, sliding down walls and running over roofs to get one thing. The lost princesses crown or in other words, the satchel. The main man, Todoroki climbed to the tallest point of the castle, admiring the view that was in front of him.

"Wow! I could get used to a view like this."

"Shoto! Come on!" The man yelled, known as Dabi. The woman was named Toga.

"Hold on. Yep. I'm used to it. Guys, I want a castle." Todoroki smiled as he placed his hands on his hips, still looking at the view.

"We do this job, you can buy your own castle." Dabi smirked as he grabbed Todoroki by the collar and pulled him to them. They tied a rope around his waist and lowered him into the castle where the crown was. A royal guard sneezed. "Hayfever?" Todoroki asked, the crown already in his bag. The guard saw him and smiled.

"Yeah." The guard then realized that it was Todoroki. "Wait! Hey, wait!"

Todoroki, Dabi and Toga then made a run for it, happy that they got the crown. "Can't you picture me in a castle of my own? Because I certinally can." Todoroki smiled as he ran with the two villains. "All the things we've seen, and it's only 8:00 in the morning! Guys, this is a very big day!"