When Will My Life Begin?

Years had passed. Midoriya was now 17, turning 18 tomorrow. His hair was really really long. He was very strong and very productive. He also grew up to become very handsome looking. His pet chameleon, Pascal was playing hide and seek with the young greenette. It can outside and hid in front of a flower pot, camouflaging with the flower pot in front it. Midoriya opened the doors and saw Pascal and pulled a sly smirk.

"Hmm... well, I guess Pascal's not hiding out here..." Midoriya said sarcastically as he walked away. Pascal sniggered, thinking that Midoriya was never going to find him but by surprise, he got caught, a strand of Midoriya's really long green hair picked Pascal up by his tail which gave him a really big fright. "Gotcha!" Midoriya smiled widely at him, Pascal screaming. He then took deep breaths to calm down. "That's 22 for me. How about 23 out of 45?" Midoriya asked as he put Pascal down and pushed his hair back. Pascal sighed deeply, giving him an unamused look. "Okay. Well, what do you want to do?" Midoriya asked as he sat on the window sill, looking down at his pet. Pascal squeaked cutely as he used his tail to point to the outside. "Yeah. I don't think so. I like it in here and so do you." Pascal stuck his tongue out at him, still giving him an unamused look. "Oh, come on, Pascal. It's not so bad in there." Midoriya smiled as he jumped, running inside.

Midoriya jumped on the roof top inside the tower and swung his hair, using it to open a window that was on the roof. He slid down to the floor by his hair, smiling at Pascal.

"Seven a.m., the usual morning line up
Start on the chores and sweep till the floors all clean
Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up
Sweep again and by then it's, like, 7:15
And so I'll read a book or maybe two or three
I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery
I'll play guitar and knit and cook and basically
Just wonder when will my life begin?

Then after lunch it's puzzles and darts and baking
Papier-mache, a bit of ballet and chess
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle-making
Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch
Take a climb, sew a dress
And I'll reread the books if I have time to spare
I'll paint the walls some more
I'm sure there's room somewhere
And then I'll brush and brush and brush and brush my hair
Stuck in the same place I've always been
And I'll keep wondering and wondering and wondering and wondering
When will my life begin?

Tomorrow night
The lights will appear
Just like they do
On my birthday each year
What is it like
Out there where they glow?
Now that I'm older
Father might just let me go."

Midoriya had made a painting. It was a painting of himself sitting outside and watching the lights that got launched into the night sky every night. His biggest birthday wish was to go outside and see the lights, not just from his window. He wanted to go to the outside world and see them for himself.