Secrets

The brisk walk from the police department was refreshing to say the least. But the moment I walked through the Loans door everything exploded. Tony lunged for me and Ed followed, probably because I almost knocked Bella out yesterday. From their perspective it might have looked like I was attacking her. However, a certain special friend of mine pulled me into his arms. Sean Tomas. Now how to I describe Sean, well how about I start with what he looks like? He has pale almost white skin and raven black hair and his eyes. Now they are the most beautiful shade of stormy grey I have ever seen. His build is slightly muscular and his story is similar to mine. His parent died in the same fire that mine did and that gave us a connection, the only difference is that he got adopted after his parents died whilst I did not. I wasn't very lucky when it came to people liking me. But that's a story for another time. So anyway, Sean pulled me into his strong, muscular arms…*sigh*… Now I bet your wondering why I'm talking about the guy as if I love him, be patient you'll find out in a second. Back to the story.

"What the hell are you playing at?" Ed asked his adopted brother, Sean. Sean looked down at me and lowered his head and I being the opportunist met him half way. Our lips moulded together perfectly as we moved in sync.

"Dude why are you swapping spit with the girl who was stalking us? Seriously what is wrong with that head of yours? Get a grip Sean!" Tony shouted. We broke apart and I blushed(which isn't something I do often, gotta keep my badass reputation). I stepped back and looked towards the parents and boy did they look shocked.

"I think your parents have something to tell you, something you should have known a year's ago." I said shooting accusing looks in their directions. Bella and Tony looked at the adults whilst Ed and Lux sat down at the circular dinning table for twelve. I moved to sit at the table when Tony noticed and growled at me in warning.

"Why the hell is the psychotic b**** doing here? You know the one who tried to attack Bella and was stalking us?!" Tony said furiously. I sighed and sat down mentioning for the other to join us at the table. I began to think about all the time things haven't gone the way I planned or the Times I had be belittled because I looked weak. Sean, who was sat to my right, pulled me into his lap and gently hugged me as if he was afraid I would break.